End of Exams (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Lol my last exam is history extension.

I'm the only one doing the course at my school. I'll finish and go outside and the whole school will be empty.

No one to celebrate with :( Really sucks.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA roflmao that's sad man.

hup

HSC
N/A

I'm the only one doing the course at my school. I'll finish and go outside and the whole school will be empty.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
I can see myself writing down my last legals world order essay, smiling as i slap down 10 pages of goodness.
Then go to star . :}

breeee

HSC
Get Facebook back ! I haven't had it since the start of year 12
Then do all the normal things :)
I would like to say that me being underage is responsible for my weird priorities... but, HSC has made me recluse haha

iPad

HSC
pub then a night of filthy binge drinking

HSC
walking right up to the mcdonalds counter at warringah mall and demanding a job. If i can't get employed there, i will look elsewhere.

HSC

What schoold you go to mate, i will rock up and cheer for you as you come out.

Exotic

HSC
My last two exams are on thursday, legal and extension history. When they say the last "pens down" it will be only me and another girl "celebrating" the end of exams. To make it even worse, 1 hour after the last exam i have work. I know it sucks, but that weekend is my birthday and after that theres parties every following weekend, so i'll make up for the time lost studying and doing exams :)

Glorious

HSC
I would like to say that me being underage is responsible for my weird priorities... but, HSC has made me recluse haha
Lol. I got FB back a few days ago. Havent had it since the start of year 12 too... I have 2 exams left, but I don't know - i just felt the need to get it back...

itszen

HSC
LOL same here! Im the only one doing extension history in my school so its pretty much just me in the exam room since the construction boys would prob walk out after one hour (hopefully) and so ill finish at 4pm and the school will prob be empty. When im gonna walk out of that exam, im gonna throw all my notes in the air and walk out LIKE A BOSS!

Last edited:

jamesfirst

HSC
Awkward moment when I deactivated mine for a year but reactivated it DURING hsc.........

>.>

brettymaccc

HSC
Removing posters, study notes and formulae from around room.
Clearing out all old crap from room.
Gaming, partying and TV.
Laters, brain cells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)