ENGG1000 Project URGENT!! (1 Viewer)

adhiluhur

HSC
Hey guys!
What kind of project do/did you take?
Can you give some advise?
I'm a Mining Engineering Student and it seems that the prof of mining faculty doesnt really care about mining project. :|

Oh ya, do you know the place and time for each project meeting?
Thanks.

Btw, the say that engineering students could use printing facility for free?
Is this true?
Where I can get this service?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Wheres the free printing at?

Look on the engg1000 website, I bet the meeting times/locations are listed on there.

Engg1000 is a bludge subject basically.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
free printing was abolished for cven students

Z

z3333290

sucker :p

elec engineering students get 500 pages of printing credit each semester, also I still have a computing account, I can still log in on the cse computers, and im pretty sure last year I got 500 pages per semester as well from cse ( but i didnt use them because it was impossible to try to figure out how to print, and then those annoying watermarks! ) , but im pretty sure I still have 250 pages credit each semester this year even though I dont do any more cse subjects in my program

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Civil did give 1000 free pages per semester last year, although yeah as above its cancelled now. Anyone know anywhere else that is free to print and can also login?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Electrical engineering ENGG1000 is the hardest apparently. But apparently it helps if you do ELEC1111 in the following semester.

PwnerKebab

HSC
registered for the bridge. my personal favourite was the car but i felt compelled to do my own faculty project

Z

z3333290

Electrical engineering ENGG1000 is the hardest apparently. But apparently it helps if you do ELEC1111 in the following semester.
elec1111 is fairly easy , and if anything it would have been better to do elec1111 before the project, then you actually sort of know something.

and electrical engineering is the hardest of all engineering , thats not just in relation to the project but just in general

HSC
N/A
elec engineering students get 500 pages of printing credit each semester, also I still have a computing account, I can still log in on the cse computers, and im pretty sure last year I got 500 pages per semester as well from cse ( but i didnt use them because it was impossible to try to figure out how to print, and then those annoying watermarks! ) , but im pretty sure I still have 250 pages credit each semester this year even though I dont do any more cse subjects in my program

500 for elec??????????? i only get 100 ???????

btw im a udgrad student....

adhiluhur

HSC
Umm they say I have to join/register which project I want to choose in Moodle or something..
I login to moodle, but I dont know how to join it. No link saying 'click these to join this project' or anything similar.

Speaking of which they say project from Biomedical faculty has successful rate of 100%.
This semester they want to make an artificial hand.
What do you think?

Ah, btw, does anybody know anything about the mining project?

adhiluhur

HSC
Oh they say tommorow there will be an assesment, right? (5% or 10% toward final marks i think)
What will the assessment like?

shady145

Banned
HSC
Oh they say tommorow there will be an assesment, right? (5% or 10% toward final marks i think)
What will the assessment like?
last year we had to safetly transport 50 mL of water by dropping it from a height of around 2 metres and spill as little as possible.

or maybe its the english test... you get some short answer questions. just use full sentences, correct punctuation, correct spelling etc.

adhiluhur

HSC
From your experience and point of view, what is the most difficult and the easiest project?
What is the most enjoyable?

They say biomedical engineering has a sucessful rate of 100%. What do you think?
Is it better to do our own faculty project?

Any of you want to share experience of doing mining project?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
1st week you do an impromptu designproject, like previously said we had to transport ater last year.

You should do the project from your own school of engineering but if you want to a different project do the bridge, easiest by far imo. I know a group that started 2 days before it's due.

sapped

HSC
noob question
are the engineering projects compulsory?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
How is it not compulsory? If you don't do it, you pretty much fail.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
It was hard but worth it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)