Engineering studies 2015 Solutions!! (1 Viewer)

vflaash

HSC
I got 75/96, he forgot to put hydraulics but im sure i got them right, what would my mark align to this year?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Looking through this test paper, I wish I got the chance to do Engineering studies back in my day.

vflaash

HSC
no you dont ahhaha, it is possibly the worst hardest subject ever, our teacher didnt teach us crap and my class as a group had to learn mechanics all by ourselves

vitamin D

HSC
no you dont ahhaha, it is possibly the worst hardest subject ever, our teacher didnt teach us crap and my class as a group had to learn mechanics all by ourselves
yeah a lot of shitty and bludgy engineering teachers out there. Doesnt mean its the "hardest" subject

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
It doesn't seem too bad to self learn it all.

vflaash

HSC
It doesn't seem too bad to self learn it all.
its what i did from trials till HSC engineering, i self taught all mechanics (method of joints, moments, screws, gears, lift to drag ratio calculations) , manufacturing processes (both metal and polymers) , properties of materials, alloys, a little bit of AS1100 standards, i do ipt and physics so telecommunications is a little easier to wing and yeah, all the nitty gritty stuff, basically did not stop studying for engineering because i got 58% for trials and it was the biggest wake up call. as a consequence though, i stuffed my neck during last week exams and i went to the chiro yesterday, basically my injury was equivalent to a sprained ankle on my neck. back is so stiffed, but yeah, i hope its going to be worth it in the end.

HSC
Hahaha, my teacher abandoned us after term 1. Replacement teacher briefly went through stuff :/ Ended up spending like 1-2 weeks on Aeronautics and 2 lessons on telecommunications hahaha. Still don't know what we've done in class till this day since half the lessons we just watched random 50 min documentaries off youtube.

astroman

HSC
The file in OP is no longer available, can someone re-upload please.

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly looking at the paper it looks interesting, but that said the teachers I can imagine are going to be terribad. Most of the good engineers who are able to communicate are in the industry making the big bucks anyway.

That said less society stuff pls, and more technical related stuff :p

ManUpstairs

HSC
Hmm, the link is not working for me either, is anyone able to post an alternate link or the original file?

JTmax

HSC
Link is down for me as well. Anyone save the file before it went down ??!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)