Engineering (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bos1234

HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
LOL you've got to be the biggest douche on BOS. You can't even put a sentence together. I cringe when i read your sentences.

Lol engo dropouts maybe 40%, but if you think about it monkey, the minimum uai for engo is anywhere from 82-85ish?, the minimum uai for law is 90@uws and 95+ for Mac, 97 for UTs and 99+ for Usyd/UNSW. I concede that people with lower uais have and will continue to whoop me and others that have higher uai's than them. But i think its fair to say that the ability or the initiative for an engo student to complete their engo degree after getting uais in the 80-90 range is alot lower than the initiative/drive and academic ability of a law student that has to work heaps hard to get 95+. I say this with the greatest respect to engo students and people with 80-90, i don't mean to sound elitist or anything cos im not, but i think i'm making a fair statement.

Instead of exagerrating everything like a homo MUSK, why don't you make fair statements. You know very well that the failout percentage for law is not 0%. Infact for each law unit the fail rate is 10% thats per unit. There are prerequisits for each unit, and so if you fail you have to wait one extra year.

Yet you still compare engo with law, you shouldn't when you have not tried law, i don't go out and say "oh engo is piss easy i could be stoned and still get HD's" like you, because i havn't tried engo. Only dumbfuks who can't put a sentence together and reference youtube for spelling errors make such statements.

"hahahahahahahahahahahahah you judge by uai? are being serious? your still holding onto that useless crap number, wow your one fine product of listening to the media why dont you just run along and watch Today Tonight, find some injust story of someone having two different colours of socks, i bet you would be as retarded as labor left and make a petition about it 2"

^ OK i think its fair to say that a nigerian fraudster could put together an argument that actually makes more sense than your pathetic attempt.

What does today tonight have to do with UAI? Whats a labour petition got to do with uai??? speak English you moron!!! If monkeys could speak/type they could make more sense than you. pathetic

"expiernece is the fundamentals" you mean experience is fundamental to....
fukin pathetic, if your able to get second class honors at UTS, its fair to say the standards at UTS is shithouse.

And why can't com/law grads work for themselves? I didn't say they would make 1000000000000000000 bucks? After doing their PLT course they could work for themselves, they won't make 100k but they would make something. UNlike you, i don't think you could work for yourself, and design the next empire state building

Oh since your graduating next year/this year your going to be hardest hit by the financial turmoil? mate even the british government can't get credit for the olympic buildings they've put that on hold, how do you think our Rudd will get credit for projects, pfft use your common sense, yet again nigerian fraudsters have more common sense.

I have 4 more years to graduate, 1 year of clerkship too, I have a feeling the worst of the credit crunch will be over by then

ah, no recessions don't mean infrastructure booms you dumcunt, i don't think there were skyscrapers built during the great depression, but heck what would i know, why don't you search youtube, or better yet, just ask your grandpa when your fuking him??

I dare you to go on the law BOS forum and make statements like "compared to shit floaters such as commerce and law"

Hey just wondering, how do you "reget" an offer? Gee i would love to know...

Oh and how do you "srape" the bottom? bottom feeders like you would know right?

Lol macquarie does have engineering lol, and macquarie is ranked 9th this year 7th last year, UTS has been 13th??? gee i donno ranks are ranks Your probably as old as UTS lol

Well i wouldn't mind working 60+ hours if i get paid well for it? lol junior to mid level associates get 120-150 an hour partners get much more more like 300-400+

what do senior engineers get 60? tops. You dumkunt, the only reason engineers get paid 3x more than inflation is because u have to work in shithouse locations, middle of the desert for mining, risking your life for 60 bucks an hour tops? Engineers that work in the cities and in offices like lawyers etc don't get 3x more than inflation. Mining engineers are NOT brainsurgeons, they get 200k cos their covered in mud all day living in caravan parks, use some common sense moron.

hey how do you "runned down" experience? fuk i wanna try it

"you just bullshit out of your arse just to see a spin out of it but a yr10 student can perform much better." lol i think its fair to say a year 5 student could speak better english than you, i think its even fair to say, a refugee who hasn't spoken a word of english after 5 years could speak better english, and reason concise and logical arguments. Your a disgrace, someone who was (probably) born here, was educated here through tax payers money, and now in uni again through tax payers money, cannot speak english, cannot spell and cannot make a concise argument, without referencing youtube? absolute disgrace.

lol "uni ranks = research <> work, retard = Ben.MEGA DOWN SYMDOME .Civilleti"

why are you bagging out down syndrome kids? 1 in 500 couples have kids like that, chances are you could have one. Lol why insult disabled individuals? no dignity what so ever.

Lol despite the disabilities people with down syndrome have, they can put together a sentence with less spelling errors, heck i think they would be able to spell syndrome. lol ur pathetic "SYMDOME"

can you at least reference properly, next to each spelling error can you please put the youtube link or footnote it?

LOL ben.civiletti is not my role model, lol who said that pfft, what the fuck is musk???? do you smell musky after fuking your mum??? is that what your trying to convey?

"yea your black, maintain my farms nigger" -- lol i doubt you have the balls to say that to a black person, but i guess if you do, you'll definitely put it on youtube, i would pay to see that, itl be a 10 min video, of you getting smashed, not only by the "nigger" but by every white/asian/indian person that heard it cos, its fair to say non bigots would find such a statement abhorrent and distasteful.

ab·hor·rent

1. Disgusting, loathsome, or repellent.
2. Feeling repugnance or loathing.
3. Archaic Being strongly opposed.

big·ot

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

^ Just making it easier for you to understand your own language, i assume you don't know the meanings of those words. Sorry i couldn't find a youtube link:wave:

"i dont give a flying fuck about japan this is australia you gotta be an international student to keep thinking about it or , stupid insecure asian cunt im not even gonna read the first line, your insults hare irrelvant and just plan illogical"

sorry i got the first bit, mind you, i fell of my seat, but i missed the last bit could you possibly translate? a youtube link would suffice. - "your insults hare irrelvant and just plan illogical""

suf·fice

suf·ficed, suf·fic·ing, suf·fic·es
v.intr.1. To meet present needs or requirements; be sufficient: These rations will suffice until next week.
2. To be equal to a specified task; be capable: No words will suffice to convey my grief.

^ always happy to help:wave:

"btw you didnt answer my question about you seeing womens breats or am i going to assume you google to see what they look like?"

Oh i'm sorry, i thought i answered that already, guess you missed it/couldn't read/no i do not speak english/ ey?

Fuk why would i google breasts when your mumma and your sister let me see it all the time, heck they even ring me???

but after seeing them, i don't ever paln (whoooooops spelling mistake) i mean PLAN to see breasts ever again, to this day i shall remain mentally scared.

(translation for a dumfuk like you who have been taught english since kinder, yet cant understand english) = I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUK I SAW, THEY DIDN'T LOOK LIKE WHAT I WAS TAUGHT AT SEX ED.

give me my fuking sushi dumkunt (notice how i'm not calling you a monkey? why? cos monkeys are more worthy than you)

just drop out of engo, and do an english refresher course or GTFO of BOS, i don't mind the use of BTW, and WTF and stuff like that but when mofos like you come on here thinking they rule the world and hijack threads and they can't spell, write a sentence and reference youtube it questions not only their integrity (dw i'll give you a definition musk) but lowers the standards of discussion on BOS.

in·teg·ri·ty

1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.

dw i don't want sushi from a "greasy secretion" like you:rolleyes: you smell like shit

musk

. a. A greasy secretion with a powerful odor, produced in a glandular sac beneath the skin of the abdomen of the male musk deer and used in the manufacture of perfumes.
b. A similar secretion produced by certain other animals, such as the otter or civet.
c. A synthetic chemical resembling natural musk in odor or use.

2. a. The odor of musk.
b. An odor similar to musk.

3. A musk deer.
exaggerating
Learn to spell mate.

3unitz

HSC
N/A
Ben.Civiletti said:
lol since when do you fuking give me advice, meh its advice i'm willing to take.

Fuck of bos1234, come back when you have changed your bos name.
gg musk

bos1234

HSC
Ben.Civiletti said:
lol since when do you fuking give me advice, meh its advice I'm willing to take.

Fuck off bos1234, come back when you have changed your bos name.
Your grammar is quite poor. Try and start your sentences with a capital letter.
:)

Ben.Civiletti

HSC
lol go change your BOS name from bos1234 to Bos1234 or something a bit more creative and I might take notice of you.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
oi BOS1234, you think your king shit to jump into this thread and hijack the joint?? listen you fuckhead, GTFO of here or you will face fierce consequences.

doink

Clone
HSC
ye dude he will come next to you, try to do a dynamics question then his brain will explode and kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)