ENGLISH ADV (1 Viewer)

jojosiwa123

HSC
don't worry i did the exact same... the thing is I talked to ppl in my year and no offence to them but most of them did not too well lol...the guy next to me left out one whole question in the short answers and another person used about 3-4 quotes in their ENTIRE essay...my school represents the majority im not at a selective lol so take that as u want, that's who you're competing with for the most part, might make u a little less stressed

99.96ATAR

HSC
Only 5 pages. Fuck the quality has probably dropped since last years cohort. Everyone usually does at least 8-10. If you did 5 thats probably a band 4 at most

MrGresh

HSC
dude why are u so fking obsessed over hsc. its over for you now MOVE ON you sad sad man
Some people peak in year 12 unfortunately. They get good marks and never move on...

Also all these past HSC students on here act like they are experts at scaling etc... But they really don't know much so don't let it get to you. We did our best and our marks will reflect how well we did :)

mirandacao

HSC
even though the question was generic, i was lowk stumped :') like im pretty sure my points made no sense shdgahjdsajkda but the unseen texts were heaps good imo (except for the last one o_O)
yep what the heck was that last one!!! 6 marks as well. i also find it weird how there were no 3-mark or 2-mark.

jojosiwa123

HSC
even though the question was generic, i was lowk stumped :') like im pretty sure my points made no sense shdgahjdsajkda but the unseen texts were heaps good imo (except for the last one o_O)
agreeee the last one threw me tf off but people I talked to said they wrote barely anything so idk at least we got pen to paper which is better than nothing...
it was so weird though how they provided barely any space for the last one and heaps of space for the 4 marker...

mirandacao

HSC
ngl the questions were very generic, HOWEVER, i only managed to write 5 pages with intro, 2 body paragraphs and a conclusion. am i going to lose marks?!!?! :(
i honestly think 5 pages are sufficient, if not probably even the best amount as u only have 1:30hr to do it and u need to spare time for short answers as well. people who do 5 pages and above in my opinion are a bit excessive. so don't stress, u did it !! never have to touch common mod again :)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
i honestly think 5 pages are sufficient, if not probably even the best amount as u only have 1:30hr to do it and u need to spare time for short answers as well. people who do 5 pages and above in my opinion are a bit excessive. so don't stress, u did it !! never have to touch common mod again :)
Do you understand how reassuring this is??? Band 6 here I come

mirandacao

HSC
Only 5 pages. Fuck the quality has probably dropped since last years cohort. Everyone usually does at least 8-10. If you did 5 thats probably a band 4 at most
lmaoo this is really not true. quality over quantity. if u have 8-10 pages of garble then obviously u will also get a band 4 at most :) dont discourage people like this, it could rly affect them mentally

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)