English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

Johnny Sins

HSC
They rush the feedback for those who are in the trenches and just wanna do well. Those paramjeet singh's and Steve Liang's.

Meanwhile, Olivia Cook be getting a nice mark and some extensive and juicy feedback.
facts bro. The Singh's and the Nguyen's who all do stem subjects get neglected whilst the Maddie McCain and Bronte Smith get the best feedback

nuvardex

HSC
tree huggers english teachers are too politically correct and burden the class with shitty tasks like annotating fking novels. i swear to god no matter what ATAR i get, i'll still be relieved that i won't have to study english ever again. #maths4life #fkenglish

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
I really would like to know what goes through the mind of someone wanting to become an English teacher? What traumatic experiences must one have experienced to choose to burden students with English?
Also, why is the most subjective subject used to compare the state? Surely, maths makes more sense

notme123

HSC
tree huggers english teachers are too politically correct and burden the class with shitty tasks like annotating fking novels. i swear to god no matter what ATAR i get, i'll still be relieved that i won't have to study english ever again. #maths4life #fkenglish
I really would like to know what goes through the mind of someone wanting to become an English teacher? What traumatic experiences must one have experienced to choose to burden students with English?
Also, why is the most subjective subject used to compare the state? Surely, maths makes more sense
if you want to make it easier for yourself buy state rank essays, edit them, learn those, then learn how to adapt to a question. ngl i kinda regret not doing this. people would say its unethical well so is mandating english haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)