English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
So how did all of you do in English in junior years and Year 11?
I usually did decent all throughout the junior levels, notably in Year 10 when I came first. And then year 11 was a shit show (mostly cuz of my teacher and the fact that I didn't really try) but in Year 12 lol I actually put a lot of effort and still did shit ahahhahaha

specificagent1

HSC
so working off the feedback from my teacher these are the following things i need to work on:
  • "Expression"
  • "Elaborate"
  • "Write more"
  • "????"
  • "Good"
  • "Interesting"
This is all the feedback I have collated in year 12 and hope that it would be beneficial to everyone else in improving your essays

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
so working off the feedback from my teacher these are the following things i need to work on:
  • "Expression"
  • "Elaborate"
  • "Write more"
  • "????"
  • "Good"
  • "Interesting"
This is all the feedback I have collated in year 12 and hope that it would be beneficial to everyone else in improving your essays
AHAHAH the "?????" SAME
wow such good feedback, I'm expecting a 20/20 now 🤩

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
  • "Expression"
  • "Elaborate"
  • "Write more"
  • "????"
  • "Good"
  • "Interesting"
the main feedback I get is to "write neater", how helpful 😍

uniqueusername1

HSC
Na my teacher just says "this is convoluted." Accompanied with this EXTENSIVE feedback is a nice 14/20.

GoldenMelon

HSC
  • "Expression"
  • "Elaborate"
  • "Write more"
  • "????"
  • "Good"
  • "Interesting"
Careful now. You might be looking at a state rank there.

uniqueusername1

HSC
  • "Expression"
  • "Elaborate"
  • "Write more"
  • "????"
  • "Good"
  • "Interesting"
bro your lucky yours gets annotated lol. I only get the sentence in the feedback box.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Also my teacher loves to examine the links of the essay instead of the analysis, thesis and topic sentences. All she says is fix your links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)