English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
that's pretty shocking, personally if I was ur teacher I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I'm that negligent and putting little effort into my teaching and students. english is the one subject that everyone equally sucks at and it's also the one compulsory subject that counts, and hence it's the one subject that needs a consistent good teacher if not the other subjects. but good luck anyway, you're almost there at this point there's nothing you can do except your part : ))
Yes rn i'm on a borderline band 4- raw mark (well nearly the entire cohort is). If I manage to somehow get band 5 or above I will be so happy. I could finally die in peace. Tell my grandchildren how a survived english advanced against the odds, against the dodgy assignments, against the discrimination. A man accustomed to reading Geronimo Stilton conquered the faculty (sike no one can win).

zizi2003_

HSC
Yes rn i'm on a borderline band 4- raw mark (well nearly the entire cohort is). If I manage to somehow get band 5 or above I will be so happy. I could finally die in peace. Tell my grandchildren how a survived english advanced against the odds, against the dodgy assignments, against the discrimination. A man accustomed to reading Geronimo Stilton conquered the faculty (sike no one can win).
bruhhhh lmaooo are we the same person 😂 😂
ill be extremely happy with a band 5 in eng ughhh so pathetic coz eng is my only lowest expectation

uniqueusername1

HSC
bruhhhh lmaooo are we the same person 😂 😂
ill be extremely happy with a band 5 in eng ughhh so pathetic coz eng is my only lowest expectation
Fr. Before I started the course I was like I'd be depressed if I got under 18. Then gradually my confidence started depleting as the marks were becoming a bit traumatising. Now me and my mates would be happy to get a solid 13/20. What have they done? I'd legit have a party if I got band 5 or above. You guys can come and celebrate.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Fr. Before I started the course I was like I'd be depressed if I got under 18. Then gradually my confidence started depleting as the marks were becoming a bit traumatising. Now me and my mates would be happy to get a solid 13/20. What have they done? I'd legit have a party if I got band 5 or above. You guys can come and celebrate.
sameeee omg. for our first essay i was expecting at least a 17 and then got slapped with a tragic 15 ☹

zizi2003_

HSC
legit same
eng is going to do my atar so dirty ripppppppp

laterz laterz

HSC
85? This guy. Man i'm hoping I pass. Ik i'm gonna get a solid 13/20 for mod C. So I have shifted all resources towards other mods.
bro i honestly know i wont even get a 83 but I am just trying my best to ace externals so i can push up my overall mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)