• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English Tutor HSC Highly Experienced, Law student FREE PERSONAL LEARNING STRATEGY (1 Viewer)

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there,

I'm offering English Lessons (1on1 or small group) for HSC students needing help in essay writing, argument development,
I've been tutoring English for 5 years, and I know the syllabus very well and virtually all the prescribed texts. I'm highly responsible as I keep track of all my student's progress, which is essential for preparing for your school assessments and HSC. I am experienced in writing exam questions and course notes for tuition centres, and I also have a wealth of notes, past papers, and study guides to help you.

Over the years I've seen many different types of students with different needs, and I've assisted in designing their personal learning strategies, and helped them achieve their goals through private tutoring - now, for a limited time, I'm offering some free advice to students based on my knowledge and experience.

Free Personal Learning Strategy
Email your details to me (including recent assessment marks/ranks, goals and areas of weakness) and we can discuss and design your free personal learning strategy over email. All students who contact me will be eligible! No commitment needed .

Email: aimee.my.yi@gmail.com (Note: only students who email me will get a reply, personal messages are not attended to).

meeyi

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: English Tutor HSC Highly Experienced, Law student FREE PERSONAL LEARNING STRATEG

bump

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: English Tutor HSC Highly Experienced, Law student FREE PERSONAL LEARNING STRATEG

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)