Enrolment on the 18th (1 Viewer)

John555

HSC
Hey,
So everyone living at one of the halls, UniLodge, Citigate, Carotel and Uni Gardens are going to do their enrolments on the 18th right?

gingerwitch28

HSC
Apparently I can do mine online starting from the 10th - single Arts degree, I got an email about it. Then I just have to pick up my student card in Week 1.

Charlessunstrum

HSC
yes I was wondering that too. It's not made incredibly clear but I think I'm going on the 12th (my last name starting with 'S').

I don't know if I would wait till the 18th because a couple of my friends have waited before enrolling (not at ANU though) and one of them couldn't do one of their electives because it was full.
I'm at fenner, by the way.

John555

HSC
The thing is that the enrolment guide from ANU said students from colleges and halls enrol on the 18th. My surname is L, so I would have to enrol on the 11th, but my accommodation contract doesnt start until the 13th... which is when most of the halls allow you to move in.

And thats the first time I heard of subjects getting full lol...

eb590

HSC
I rang the ANU hotline and asked about enrolment for people staying on campus or uniLodge etc. and they said that we can actually enrol on monday 15th if we really want to, just as it will save time and then you know exactly which classes you are doing and your timetable and are free to enjoy o week.

The person I spoke to said that even though the day is allocated to a particular selection of surnames, if you explain that you were unable to make your allocated day in the previous week because you live far away that they'll be fine with it.

Just might be a good option for some, especially if you require status for previous university study or just want a load off your mind:D

Epic

HSC
Flying down on the 12th and enrolling on the 18th...staying at UniLodge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)