enrolment tomorow what 2 bring (1 Viewer)

1harkina

HSC
do we even have to bring anything like birth certificates or similar
i have no clue what to take!!!!
any help will be greatly appreciated

endofdroad

HSC
Hey,
Im going to that pre enrolment thingo to. I think it said when they offered you a place in the main round it told you to go to this website where it only required you to bring proposed program form. It allows you to use the timetable provided by macquarie university website to allocate on what time you will go to those lecturer, tutorial, practical etc. and what subjects you will do inbetween the two semesters. Then I think your suppose to bring that and the offers of admission yellow sheet which was sent to you after you received a place in the main round. That sheet has to be signed. I think this is all we need. Plz correct me if Im wrong.

X

xeuyrawp

Didn't you get sent a letter with what exactly you need? I think you need your Tax File Number, some ID, your offer etc...

miss-smexy

HSC
Is it just for accounting?

Umm... the "offer of admission" sent by UAC is white in colour and asks me to sign it... is that the 'yellow' sheet that you mean? Also... Macq never sent me anything? How come you guys got brochures etc? I only got 1/3 of an A4 page brochure =S

Last edited:
HSC
endofdroad said:
Hey,
Im going to that pre enrolment thingo to. I think it said when they offered you a place in the main round it told you to go to this website where it only required you to bring proposed program form. It allows you to use the timetable provided by macquarie university website to allocate on what time you will go to those lecturer, tutorial, practical etc. and what subjects you will do inbetween the two semesters. Then I think your suppose to bring that and the offers of admission yellow sheet which was sent to you after you received a place in the main round. That sheet has to be signed. I think this is all we need. Plz correct me if Im wrong.
tomorrow is the enrolment preparation session, which is a group session.
the proposed program form is to be brought on the day when academic advising is done (individually). :)

Last edited:
HSC
oh and just wanted to ask if anyone knows where the session for arts dip ed students is held???

endofdroad

HSC
it says throught the enrolment process thingo. You enter your name and tell you where you go lol. See you guyz at MQ!!

1harkina

HSC
i so didnt get anything sent in the mail
all i got was an envelope with a little flier in it
havent received anything else

kevinant

HSC
Just need to bring proposed program form, get advice from professor to decide what subject you wanna do and the "compulsory subjects. Then Organise your timetable and get your program signed by the professor.

After that just go to some third year student and get them to activate your course..Then you can go home and start enrolling in ur classes..

You have to complete ECAF form before the enrolment...if u don't then u need to bring Tax File number and They will do it for you.

It was great and there were free BBQ and chilled drink out there(for my falculty..not sure about others)...and got student diary and stuff

P.S. 1harkina...My Highschool sweetheart is doing same course as you....But your falculty is too far away from mine (take about 25 minutes walk...) well I think u'll probably see her probably later this year......

Last edited:

miss-smexy

HSC
Did you get your student card and stuff? That was step 10! lol

Oh and first big lecture session thing at the Mason Theatre wasn't that interesting - if you've already finished filling out your timetable then there was nothing new to be learnt I guess.

I got a Macq diary. haha it looks pretty!

P

pLuvia

miss-smexy said:

Oh and first big lecture session thing at the Mason Theatre wasn't that interesting - if you've already finished filling out your timetable then there was nothing new to be learnt I guess.

There's a MQ diary? Are you talking about the SAM diary?

HSC
kevinant said:
Just need to bring proposed program form, get advice from professor to decide what subject you wanna do and the "compulsory subjects. Then Organise your timetable and get your program signed by the professor.

After that just go to some third year student and get them to activate your course..Then you can go home and start enrolling in ur classes..

You have to complete ECAF form before the enrolment...if u don't then u need to bring Tax File number and They will do it for you.

It was great and there were free BBQ and chilled drink out there(for my falculty..not sure about others)...and got student diary and stuff

P.S. 1harkina...My Highschool sweetheart is doing same course as you....But your falculty is too far away from mine (take about 25 minutes walk...) well I think u'll probably see her probably later this year......
i didnt do any of that =S
i just went to the lecture and left... no one said anything about all of that! did i miss something?

Last edited:
HSC
miss-smexy said:

were there more sessions??? :mad1:

kevinant

HSC
miss-smexy said:

Yea the diary looks pretty
No i didn't go to the big lecture thing because it's like 8:30am and can't be bothered to get up that early
I stopped midway through coz i havn't filled my eCAF thing and couldn't pass step 9... so i'll get the card later

Last edited:

Kabbasi

HSC
I went today. You don't need to bring anything except for your proposed timetable and the knowledge of what course you're studying. The lecture in the theatre was FASCINATING, then I went and enrolled and that was it. I didn't get a diary, and now I'm angry.

Can someone dashing student please tell me how I can get a diary because I'm going back to the campus to buy my textbooks this week! My life is hopelessly unorganised!

As for Campus Cards, I didn't have my ERA so I couldn't get one. Nice place, though.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)