Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
I'm up for a single degree. I know I'm getting payed less than the Corporate Tax people - A friend of mine got in for Corporate Tax and is doing a double degree (Commerce/Law) and is getting payed more. What are you doing?

I had PwC today. Needless to say, it was a terrifying experience. So very elite. Double the number of people at EY. I have no hope :D

babee_blu_eyez: Do you mean the EY contract?

DaisyAnh

HSC
hm...haha has anyone done KPMG interview already?
how come i just got informed just to go for first interview?
is anyone else going tomorrow? i feel like i'm sooo late

pete_mate

HSC
pwc was elite? shoulda got into ey then.

which room were you in ishq, who are you? what table were you at?

know_it_all

ishq said:
I'm up for a single degree. I know I'm getting payed less than the Corporate Tax people - A friend of mine got in for Corporate Tax and is doing a double degree (Commerce/Law) and is getting payed more. What are you doing?

I had PwC today. Needless to say, it was a terrifying experience. So very elite. Double the number of people at EY. I have no hope :D

babee_blu_eyez: Do you mean the EY contract?
yeh i mean the EY contract..

the Ey luncheon is on the day of my Pwc conquest...n ive tried calling to change it but they wont return my calls!

ishq

brown?
HSC
babee_blu_eyes: congratulations!!! My friend has her luncheon on the same day as conquest too! But, its okay. Conquest officially ends at about 12.30 anyway... she called them up and they said they could arrange for her to leave earlier....you should talk to them :D

pete: I was in the room that alex mathewson (the blonde lady) was taking care of....ermm..the second one down the hall..
How about you?

HSC
N/A
So Who Has Or Will Be Going To The Pwc Conquest?
If You Have; What Did You Think?
If You Will; What Do You Reakon It Will Be Like?

pete_mate

HSC
i think that was me, i forgot the HR persons name,

the one where the girls grouped together down the far left corner from the doors point of view?

i was on the table closest to the door, the FS section

ishq

brown?
HSC
holla back girl said:
ishq: how was your conquest....was it really that bad? what happened??
ermmmm...it wasn't bad...I just didn't feel as comfortable as I thought I would. There were heaps of people - and I wasn't sure where I fit in. Also, my interview was too short - she asked me one question and began her own stories. Compared to other interviewers, who went through the entire application form with their candidates, mine was pretty quick - I dont know why. Maybe I'm over analysing.

Group task was fun and written excercise was bloody confusing. So...yeah....
Haven't gotten any calls today, don't expect any tomorrow :)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
ishq im doing a double degree in corporate tax as well...and im glad im getting more money :p lol...i got my PwC conquest on Wednesday, see how i go aye, im pretty sure i would take EY over PwC anyways...but still i would like to compare contracts if i get into both...just to feel good for a few days :p im not looking foward to conquest, i dont like elite at all...i like laid back and social...i hate old school...its so not in anymore :p but watch EY take over PwC in the near future...they are creeping up...

HSC
N/A
ishq: written exercise? is that group work or individual?
did u have to do any group presentations?
and who was interviewing you? manager?
yeh...from what you and meads say..ey sounds heaps better than pwc...

HSC
N/A
ishq:and what do u mean by heaps of people? 20 or 30?

meads: do u know how many spaces there is for tax at pec and how many are going to be at the conquest?

HSC
N/A
btw, has anyone ever heard of moore stephens? my friend told me that he's got a group activity thing with them (similar to conquest).
is it big? how come i've never heard of it before? where is it? does it have a rank?

ishq

brown?
HSC
holla_back_girl: by heaps of people I mean 50. Divided into 2 rooms of 25, groups of 5/6. Written excercise is individual.
My interviewer was a senior manager in the business assurance line..i think.
Yeah, there were group tasks and presentations

Meads: Full agreement with you there. Also, by less, I mean less by a tiny amount :D:D See you Tuesday :D

know_it_all

pwc called me this morn to let me no that i cant change my conquest date to the wed cos its completely full n overbooked but they sed i cud leave at midday
which means i need to get changed n rush across town, so looks like ill be late
but ne1 recommend how i get from pwc to king st wharf- transport wise?

(she kept asking me so why cant u make it, what do u have on...kinda got the feeling she knew)

HSC
N/A
babee_blue_eyes: were u at the pwc info night thing? i don't think i saw you. anyways i guess i'll see you this tuesday...do u noe how many people are going to be there???

know_it_all

holla back girl said:
babee_blue_eyes: were u at the pwc info night thing? i don't think i saw you. anyways i guess i'll see you this tuesday...do u noe how many people are going to be there???
yeh i was there , didnt see you but i dun no wat you look like lol
um not sure how many but she did say there wud b more ppl ther on wed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)