Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i have not done PwC conquest yet, i got it tomorrow...ishq i sat next to Katie today, the recruitment officer...so u must of seen me...pink shirt :p lol...im really lookin foward to starting work...im such a weirdo...lol

ishq

brown?
HSC
Meads said:
i have not done PwC conquest yet, i got it tomorrow...ishq i sat next to Katie today, the recruitment officer...so u must of seen me...pink shirt :p lol...im really lookin foward to starting work...im such a weirdo...lol
I don't think so...
Were you on the Corporate Tax table? I went to say hi to my friend there...I think babee_blu_eyes was there too...

Seriously, if working at EY consists of rocking up to lunches at Darling Harbour once a year, I don't mind. :D

I got KPMG. :) Yay! PwC called up to reject me. :( Aww!

ishq

brown?
HSC
You came with Lena! And didnt say hi :(

How was your PwC?

know_it_all

ishq: yeh my pwc didnt go very well, twas rushed, my group didnt get along that well
n my written was jst crap
the interview was only like 10-15mins neway...
so not looking gud

ishq

brown?
HSC
Meh! No use crying about it...move on! EY awaits!
DaisyAnh: what is "waasei"?? :)

DaisyAnh

HSC
it's a form of "wow" hahah yoo must've been very impressive gettn soo much offers..must be a hard decision now that you've got to choose one

DaisyAnh

HSC
Congrats! you finalli got it hhaha
is it just me .h.hahah it seems like i'm da only one out of bored that didn't get any contracts -.-"" haha

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
had PwC interview today...no luck as yet, i think i did ok, but you never know what they are looking for, especially in the interview...but Ernst & Young is where my heart is :p although it would still be nice to (a) tell every1 i got an offer from PwC, and (b) at least go through the contract to see what its like...congrats to all those successful in whatever...lol

DaisyAnh

HSC
hey has anyone applied for mann judd? i applied never heard from them since :S i'm startn to wonder if they got my application

ishmo

MQ's only ninja
HSC
Just got PwC

I just got a PwC cadetship. I'm looking over contract and admiring my blue PwC towel now :p

Jacko.

ishq

brown?
HSC
I got the rejection letter from Mann Judd just today. :D
Congrats ishmo and babee_blu_eyes for scoring PwC :D

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
ishmo said:
I just got a PwC cadetship. I'm looking over contract and admiring my blue PwC towel now :p

Jacko.
what day did u have ur interviews dude? did any1 from todays interviews get a call yet?

ella_87

HSC
holla back girl said:
vlturbo: what are you talking about? offered the position already? i thought there was suppose to be another intervew or something. i am sure theres is one after conquest.
btw...what type of activities did you do and what about the interview? what do you mean by easy?
the final stage got canned...conquest is the final stage

HSC
N/A
btw baby blue eyes...what are you going to do now? ey or pwc? when do u have to decide by?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)