Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

woodster

Nexia Court reply

shiroangel said:
any1 got replies from nexia court?
I hadn't got a reply from Nexia Court - like 2 wks after i "submitted" my application; so I emailed them, and they hadn't recieved my application - problems with the website, the lady said that it had happened to a few other applicants. Maybe happened to u as well??

Luckily got an interview... but as yet no word from them.

Congrats to all those who have offers; well done!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
PwC called me to reject me today...at least it saves me having to call and reject them...but its interesting because they told me the area i need to develop is the area that EY actually told me was my greatest strength...lol...weirddd...

ishq

brown?
HSC
Meads said:
PwC called me to reject me today...at least it saves me having to call and reject them...but its interesting because they told me the area i need to develop is the area that EY actually told me was my greatest strength...lol...weirddd...
Exactly!!! Their feedback was so weird!
I mean - did they have a tally or something? They gave me this list of my strengths and one weakness.
They also told me I should read the newspaper more often. :confused:

I'm still tossing between EY and KPMG -
InfiniteQ - Is 26 days of study leave enough??? KPMG is offering about 50 days... Do I really need that much time?

ishq

brown?
HSC
babee_blu_eyez said:
50 days!! wat!!

how come pwc didnt give me ne feedback?
50 days including annual leave...
~27 JUST for study/exam leave.
that compared to EY: 6 Days..is quite a lot.

Only PwC rejects got feedback :D

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
ishq said:
Exactly!!! Their feedback was so weird!
I mean - did they have a tally or something? They gave me this list of my strengths and one weakness.
They also told me I should read the newspaper more often. :confused:

I'm still tossing between EY and KPMG -
InfiniteQ - Is 26 days of study leave enough??? KPMG is offering about 50 days... Do I really need that much time?
50 days is an overkill. I believe your salary is slightly lower there as well? It's not 26 days of study leave at EY anyway. It's 6 days of study leave and 20 days annual leave but you can use your annual if you feel the need to. If you're doing 2 subjects 6 days is plenty especially if you keep up with the tute work etc. Oh and you get one day exam leave for every exam you have.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
i will be spending all study leave in the buildings gym ;)

Cityboy

HSC
Anyone get a second round interview with Moore Stephens PMN or WI

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
If you're doing audit I wouldn't recommend joining the EY gym.
im not doing audit...im corporate tax...but why would u not recommend the gym for auditors?

roadcone

HSC
i would assume it would be because auditors tend not to spend a lot of time in the office as they are out visiting clients

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
roadcone said:
i would assume it would be because auditors tend not to spend a lot of time in the office as they are out visiting clients
i see.....

HSC
Cityboy said:
Anyone get a second round interview with Moore Stephens PMN or WI
..not that Im expecting a second interview, (stupid aptitude test :()but they said expect a call on Monday (as in the coming Monday, seeing as the interview was on tues lol)...so relax :)
unless the different branches had different days of calling??

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Meads said:
im not doing audit...im corporate tax...but why would u not recommend the gym for auditors?
For most of the year you're not even in the office & it's too much of a hassle coming back to the office just to go to the gym.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
is it cheaper than $11/mth comprehensive gym membership at the city at least? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)