Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

roadcone

HSC
i begin on monday.. currently making the most of my last days on freedom

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Eagles said:
Ah yes.. thats in the High School section. the word cadetship isnt even on the 1st year uni page :headbang:

InfiniteQ: oh what the heck? I thought you did it last winter session!! bah!!! I'll be doin that this summer.. no free notes for me then GRrrrrrrr :(
Sounds like you'll be handing some notes over to me ;)

Yeah I did want to do it this summer but cos of work etc I wasn't able to. I've already started working weekends and it's pissing me off gah!!!

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
seremify007 said:
Btw what day do you guys all start?
16th :)

Final day at big w at 14th :(

InfiniteQ: Weekend accounting work?? Btw, whats your name? I wanna name drop at sbp lol.

roadcone

HSC
thanks :) ... umm most probably not, i changed my preferences to uts number 1 after talking to some people about some things... but you never know i may change my mind and seek unsw in the later rounds, who knows.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Just realised that we will be getting ripped 30% of our salary through tax...I think that is ridiculous...we are only 18. Sigh.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Actually you lucky people who start now will get taxed on only 6 months of income since it's done upto July isn't it?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yeh, as well as the past 6 months of work (if we have in fact have been working). I just think 30% is alot of money to be paying the government if you are 18. It is arguable as to whether we are making use of the government services as much as a 21+ year old is.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
babee_blu_eyez said:
we're gona be working in tax divisions
im sure we'll think of sumthing :p
I've done Taxation at uni, and trust me, most tax loopholes have been closed progressively..

VLTURBO

HSC
Has anyone contacted PwC saying that they got into uni yet? I think i am going to call up on monday. Hopefully they have a get together thing or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)