Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

Some_Guy

HSC
Since i cant be bothered reading all this, someone please explain why everyone has the hots for Ernst & Young.

turtleface

HSC
Some_Guy said:
Since i cant be bothered reading all this, someone please explain why everyone has the hots for Ernst & Young.

I've heard from some EY applicants that they screen their chicks (maybe not deliberately), so everyone there of the female sex is really hot lol

volition

arr.
HSC
turtleface said:
I've heard from some EY applicants that they screen their chicks (maybe not deliberately), so everyone there of the female sex is really hot lol
sif!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
EY's Happy Days song is by far... well I'll let you guys decide based on the lyrics. I'll even upload it for the convenience of you guys. There's also another PwC theme song which is worth listening to called Downright Global.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/17/74108/Happy Days.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/6/17/74108/Downright Global.mp3

And EY may have the hottest looking building on George St with it's huge sign (the number of people who know the name but haven't got a clue what Ernst & Young; or "Earnest and Young" actually is... is quite amazing), but certain other firms have nice classy buildings with relaxing gardens and direct bridges to Cockle Bay :)

Last edited:
B

bigmalana

Does anyone still have the stuff they sent into EY it would be much appreciated.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Good luck to all with your applications...EY or not...:p

I may see some of you next Thursday night at EY for the pre-assessment day info evening, I will be giving a talk with a few tips for the day.

Who knows, I might of seen you last Wednesday night at the EY info night already.

=candii=

HSC
Meads said:
Good luck to all with your applications...EY or not...:p

I may see some of you next Thursday night at EY for the pre-assessment day info evening, I will be giving a talk with a few tips for the day.

Who knows, I might of seen you last Wednesday night at the EY info night already.
wow we find out if we received an interview by next week? =S
thats pretty fast...
next thursday night would only be for the people who scored an interview right?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yes you will find out some time next week. The assessment days are being run from the 3rd to the 7th of July, which is less than a week and a half away. And further to that, the odds are you will know whether you have an offer by the evening of the 7th as well. Its all done very quickly.

And yes, the info evening is only if you get an interview.

ishq

brown?
HSC
the first few pages of this thread...its this time last year..

haha :)

=candii=

HSC
ishq said:
the first few pages of this thread...its this time last year..

haha :)
ahaha do you remember what it feels like
aww i nv youu...i really wanna get into BAcc tooo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)