Err... Why!? (1 Viewer)

Mongke

HSC
alby said:
and also being with a guy who treats you like you dad did doesn't imply that he treats you bad either...could just be that plutonic (or semi) 'kind' or 'nice' sort of thing too
going off track now..... oh, well!

most people choose partners based on qualities their parents hold, my parents did. did Fraud come up with that?

back on track,
i do think this guy is after Pie. how old is he? seems a bit strange to be going SO out of your way just for a common friend.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Fraud hahahahhahahahhahahahhah! good call mate *thumbs up*
wikipedia said:
"he also recalled his childhood sexual feelings for his mother (Amalia Freud), who was attractive, warm, and protective"
his crazy theory
yeah, pie's uni guy sounds like he likes her...but he might do this to a number of nice girls that he meets. i'm guessing he'd only be first (possibly second) year.. :.somewhere between 18 & 21?
pie: did it feel kinda weird having some random guy buy you an iced tea and chatting to you for ages on your first day?

Zeus!

Banned
HSC
N/A
alby said:
i guess you've got to think, do you want:
a) a guy who's sweet, gets you stuff you want, talks to you about everything and anything all the time, and is there for you (and probably stalks you while he's at it)
or
b) a guy who you're constantly fighting with, probably in an on again off again relationship with, but you were probably also really close to (otherwise why would you like him so much, right?)
or
c) Brogan
lolz
:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)