Essential DS games (2 Viewers)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Err I'm having a tough time with Trauma Center so like all good gamers do I don't come to the conclusion that I am inept at the game and I immediately blame the hardware :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

So I try drawing a few things here and there on Trauma Center and realise that the calibration is a bit off. I turn the thing off, pop out the cart and turn it back on to recalibrate. But it won't work! After touching the three dots in succession it just makes me do it all over again! Is this something I should be worried about? Screen protector acting up?

At what point, and how many times have you all changed stylus?

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I changed my stylus after a failed experiment with a light bulb (don't ask). Doubt it's a screen protector problem though. Could also be a hardware error.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ok, a slight update: North American retailers will certainly have the games in on Friday (Saturday our time). So expect a leak on Saturday arvo.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, it's expected for most places to get the game within this week. Hopefully play-asia will recieve it soon so they can ship it out so i will get it on time.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I got an email from play-asia a little while ago saying that my pokemonz have been shipped!

I'm seriously started to belive that I will get pokemon before my R4 :s

edit: and according to my bank statement, I've been charged twice for it. Lovely!

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh wow. technically someone could get their pokeeeemon game tomorrow if they pay for fast fedex/ups and they live in gaysia.

and if they send you two R4s, i might buy one off you

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I mean twice for pokemonz. They charged me as soon as I put it the order and again today.

I think it's a mistake though, cause the date on the first one says today even though I first saw it a few days ago.

So, no R4 for you :p

Edit: also, the R4 was put on my dad's credit card, so I'm indifferent to that being double charged :p

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh thats gh3y :( they can reverse it though. sorry to hear your first sexperience with them was t3h homosexualist. I see you got pearl. I'm still not sure which i'll get. Hopefully pokemonstaz will be up tomorrow evening when i cum home from my accounting exam and decide not to go out and play pokemon on my own alone.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you're all gay :( i want it now. yet its not out yet. stupid people not leaking the game.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
you're all gay :( i want it now. yet its not out yet. stupid people not leaking the game.
Yeah, I'm camping rom sites as we speak.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Same, even though it doesn't affect me.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Anyone know how big the rom image is? Gotta make some room for it

Considering I find my USB reader in time...:(:rolleyes:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Either 64MB or 128MB I would say. probably the former.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
"Just like the Japanese release, the demand for Pokemon Diamond has been slighly higher compared to the Pearl edition."

I think i'll get diamond, too.

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
Besides waiting for the Diamond/Pearl rom, I'm also waiting for some group to upgrade Netbattle and so I can e-pwn others on the internet without the level and the selective EV training. :)

So err, you staying up and waiting for it too hey
LOL, you too? ;p

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Aren't they exactly the same except with different pokemons?

Have they got different Legendary Pokemons too?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm not staying up and waiting for it. It's unlikely to come out until tomorrow arvo, if it comes out tomorrow. And I'm not that desperate.

"Aren't they exactly the same except with different pokemon"
hahah that would make them different.
I think just the legendary pokemon are different. I like the diamond one more. It looks sxc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)