Essential DS games (7 Viewers)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Prepare for a leak of the new Pokemon. Media are starting to get their hands on copies, so it won't be long now (I hope).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yay about a week left :D Also Adobe Creative Suite 3 comes out then! Yay. Great week.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I saw this on ign but didn't really see the point in watching. pokemon isn't cool to look at, it's cool to play.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
poop :( still no leaked pokemon. Then again, it is only Sunday in the States.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Got me a Ninty hat that came with the Ninty Easter showbag and I think I may wear it to uni tomorrow

ehh probably not

Someone's gonna play Nanostray 2 co-op with me when it comes out

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I pre-ordered my pokemon from play-asia today. The last call I herad was it coming out on the 22nd. But because I will get my flash card before then, I will just play whatever until it rocks up to my mail box.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the 22nd is a sunday though. strange. when are you expecting your R4?
I ordered a DS headset, so I can pick up little children who are playing pokemon.

considering the 22nd is a sunday, I assume American retailers will receive the games on Friday or Saturday (there is post on Sat in the US). Best chance of a leak will be over this weekend, then.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
stazi said:
the 22nd is a sunday though. strange. when are you expecting your R4?
Any day now. Friday would have been 2 weeks since I ordered it, since ordered on good friday. I've seen posts from other people who say they got it within that time.

The wait is seriously killing me. I think it might be coming via normal post, so I've started stalking the mailman. He first arives at my street at a little after 1 and takes around 6 minutes to get to the end and come back to my house.

stazi said:
I ordered a DS headset, so I can pick up little children who are playing pokemon.
That's a sexy good idea.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh gay. Hong Kong post says it only got dispatched yesterday. So, another week till I get it.

I'm starting to think I will get pokemon before I get my R4.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Hmm, been looking around for a release date on Jam Sessions and it looks like it's being released sometime around July in the States.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Now that you mention the whole mic thing it sounds like a good idea, and also I saw this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNPDP90RfA

Something about a group of asians sitting around playing with the mic in pokemon makes me jealous, so I think I want one now. I'm thinking I will just get one from play-asia since they have heaps of stuff and Im getting some other stuff from them anyway and i saw this

Are those one pieces any good or are they a pain in the arse?

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
The sound isn't that bad through the little mic already on the DS, for the record.

EDIT: I'd smash the chick in that vid.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i havent tried any of the one-pieces yet. I personally ordered some crappy cheap one for $5.

and that woman in the video made me want the microphone less. she's much too old :( I hope you can set an age restriction as to who you chat with. I'd select 10 to be the maximum.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
uhawww said:
The sound isn't that bad through the little mic already on the DS, for the record.

EDIT: I'd smash the chick in that vid.
Yeah, but I read somewhere that you need to yell to use it.

They really remind me of the thing the old headset's that maccas had. After 30mins of wearing them they got really uncomfortable :s

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
stazi said:
Free dating service!

Luvdisc (ラブカス, Rabukasu?, Lovecus in original Japanese language versions) is one of the 493 fictional species of Pokémon from the Pokémon Franchise – a series of video games, anime, manga, books, trading cards and other media created by Satoshi Tajiri.
Luvdisc was introduced in the third generation. The purpose of Luvdisc in the games, anime and manga, as with all other Pokémon, is to battle both wild Pokémon, untamed creatures encountered while the player passes through various environments, and tamed Pokémon owned by Pokémon trainers. Its name is a combination of love and discus.

Luvdisc resembles a small pink fish-like creature resembling a valentine, making it a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokémon is promised a loving relationship that never ends. Also supporting its love-oriented image is its habit of following loving couples swimming in the ocean. It is based on a discus fish.
Luvdisc lives on masses in shallow seas in the tropics. Luvdisc nests in both coral reefs and the branches of the coral-like Corsola Pokémon. During the spawning season, countless Luvdisc congregate at coral reefs, turning the waters pink.
Luvdisc are said to shoot water at other luvdisc to show a sign of love.
It is a long held custom to give a Luvdisc to someone to express feelings of love.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)