ETA Area Of Study Day (1 Viewer)

tanzy

HSC
hey!
i was at the lecture:)...i actually thought it was pretty pointless...
ohh...my friends and i were sittin behind this couple..n they were chargin at each other like bulls :|...quite disturbing..

HSC
the first lady was awful , my friend said she had a voice like magda suzbanksi

she said good stuff but didn't present it well

the second guy - was he gay?
cos apparently his slide stuffed up and a popup box said "I love penis!"
that would have been hilarious if he had been outed in front of everyone

and the third guy was the best , even if the slides went really fast and he did play nikki webster

basically all 3 relied on constant linkages to australian idol or current music/tv to keep our attention

and if anyone here was one of those people with their mobiles phone screens on ......SHAME ON YOU!!!

S

Sheehan :)

ext. 2 suked like anythin.............i was so pissed off cause that was the 1 lecture that i got a good seat..........otherwise it was pretty good...just dosed of near the end

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
hahaaha that guys that yelled that line from billy madison, aw man that guy made my day.. that was heaps funny. Bet he woulda got in heaps of shit of his teachers tho.

daiesk

HSC
something_funny said:
the second guy - was he gay?
cos apparently his slide stuffed up and a popup box said "I love penis!"
that would have been hilarious if he had been outed in front of everyone
the 2nd guys actually a teacher at my school and no, hes not gay...didnt you hear the laptop was hacked into?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i didnt hear that.. twas funny when it came up but.

itd be cool to have one of those guys as a teacher.. they seem to have alot more knowledge than my teacher.. hmmm

shazz9876

HSC
wish my school new bout it

hey ppl

i soo wish i new bvout it, would of helped me soo much. im going to go n stalk my careers advisor who is "suppose to be up 2 date" cough cough NOT!

can someone post sum stuff on imaginative journeys.... man its soo hard

Shazza

From Asquith Girls High School

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Raginsheep said:
Apparently St George Girls forced their whole grade to go and subsequently stole my place...
Yes, we all went, and it was such a waste of time. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. I tried writing notes but gave up during the second guy's lecture - the boring one that went really fast and tried to make up for it at the end by showing that pic of Nemo as sushi. Aiya, and that's probably the only English 'excursion' we get all year.

I feel really bad for the English Extension 2 guy, though. I think he saw us laughing; not that it would have been difficult, since we were in direct line-of-sight with him...

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ur whole grade went? awww i think i know where you guys were sitting...whole grade.. we had trouble getting 25 people to go haha.

Raginsheep

HSC
toryn said:
Yes, we all went, and it was such a waste of time. Don't worry, you didn't miss much. I tried writing notes but gave up during the second guy's lecture - the boring one that went really fast and tried to make up for it at the end by showing that pic of Nemo as sushi. Aiya, and that's probably the only English 'excursion' we get all year.

I feel really bad for the English Extension 2 guy, though. I think he saw us laughing; not that it would have been difficult, since we were in direct line-of-sight with him...
Don't you get "forced" to King Lear productions as excersions? Well at least you get to go on an excersion. I haven't been on one for like 2 years now but Im looking foward to an economic excersion if my school gets invited again.

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
No King Lear productions as yet, though it might happen yet. We are going on an art excursion to Bundanon this Thursday/Friday, though. You can always rely on VA for an excursion. :D

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i got "forced" to go to a alternate version of king lear.. "queen lere" pff wasnt even studying it.. this was when we were in year 11.. and it was so boring.. we had no idea wat was going on..

Raginsheep

HSC
toryn said:
No King Lear productions as yet, though it might happen yet. We are going on an art excursion to Bundanon this Thursday/Friday, though. You can always rely on VA for an excursion. :D
Ah yes VA. The onli reason VA is so good is because of the excursions and the bludging on the computers doing "art" but apparently my friend was forced to go to the MCA in his own time cause the art teacher said they had too many excursions and the other faculties were complaining. :D

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
Yeah, they sorta have to limit VA excursions at my school, also, but it still beats every other subject - none of the other faculties even try to go anywhere near their limit, whatever it is.

We have to pay the VA teachers back for those excursions, though, by reading and writing reams and reams of art stuff. Trying to write 2 pages on Albers right now. :p

Raginsheep

HSC
HAHA, VA theory is the worst! I got accused of plagrism on one of my VA essays once. Ironic because our teacher was talking about "appropriation" and how we'd should be usinging it as the basis of our major work.

BTW, you know someone called Calida?

toryn

Queen of Failure
HSC
I know a few other people from the group (Jazzo, Anita, Catherine, etc). Your t-shirts were cool.

Raginsheep

HSC
Hell yeah! We rocked! *cough I assumed you contributed to our company's sucess?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)