European Migrant Crisis (1 Viewer)

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
In regards to the suspicions about extremists (aka fighters who the West supported) entering Europe.... you can't close down 100 000s of people who are running away from the same extremists (your governments supported) just for the sake of a few minimal threats.

Whatever are the suspicions, it is a duty of the countries who are bombing another country to take in the refugees of that country being bombed, under international law.

There's no use crying. It is the Western governments who supported the US's war OF terror (notice not ON). Not thinking how destabilising other countries will come back to bite them in the backside, bad move.

I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn got elected as leader of UK's labour party, a couple of days back. Someone who understands the complexities of the world's situations could be elected as a powerful world leader.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Biggest terror threat from islamic extremists in western countries are generally homegrown second generation disenfranchised youths.

It's not hard for intel agencies to figure out whose who coming in through the border.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
In regards to the suspicions about extremists (aka fighters who the West supported) entering Europe.... you can't close down 100 000s of people who are running away from the same extremists (your governments supported) just for the sake of a few minimal threats.

Whatever are the suspicions, it is a duty of the countries who are bombing another country to take in the refugees of that country being bombed, under international law.

There's no use crying. It is the Western governments who supported the US's war OF terror (notice not ON). Not thinking how destabilising other countries will come back to bite them in the backside, bad move.

I'm glad Jeremy Corbyn got elected as leader of UK's labour party, a couple of days back. Someone who understands the complexities of the world's situations could be elected as a powerful world leader.
Agreed. I'd also like to add that the fact that refugees have no where to go when all infrastructure is destroyed, services are non existent and the place smells like rotting flesh.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Agreed. I'd also like to add that the fact that refugees have no where to go when all infrastructure is destroyed, services are non existent and the place smells like rotting flesh.
A lot of them are in lebanon and turkey. Most of those fleeing to europe are going through those countries first.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Whatever are the suspicions, it is a duty of the countries who are bombing another country to take in the refugees of that country being bombed, under international law
That would be true if most of these migrants were actually from Syria and Iraq... The fact of the matter is, there has been thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of identification documents which have quite literally been dumped in the Balkans by these migrants showing that many of these migrants come from places like Pakistan and Bangladesh...

Also, only one in three migrants actually consented for the authorities to make the proper checks to ensure that they are legitimate persons seeking asylum... Not only this, (I don't mean to racially profile, but the matter speaks for itself...) many of the migrants you see on television do not have a complexion that is consistent with coming from Syria or Iraq, the persons entering are a lot more darker (so to speak)... they have also been protesting, during these protest they have been doing actions to the effect of carrying Pakistani flags and speaking in dialect that does not sound like the dialect spoken in Syria or Iraq...

Lets face it, there are legitimate people seeking asylum, there are also people wishing to suck on the teat of the Western Europe welfare state...

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
That would be true if most of these migrants were actually from Syria and Iraq... The fact of the matter is, there has been thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of identification documents which have quite literally been dumped in the Balkans by these migrants showing that many of these migrants come from places like Pakistan and Bangladesh...

Also, only one in three migrants actually consented for the authorities to make the proper checks to ensure that they are legitimate persons seeking asylum... Not only this, (I don't mean to racially profile, but the matter speaks for itself...) many of the migrants you see on television do not have a complexion that is consistent with coming from Syria or Iraq, the persons entering are a lot more darker (so to speak)... they have also been protesting, during these protest they have been doing actions to the effect of carrying Pakistani flags and speaking in dialect that does not sound like the dialect spoken in Syria or Iraq...

Lets face it, there are legitimate people seeking asylum, there are also people wishing to suck on the teat of the Western Europe welfare state...
how is this a fact of the matter? Do you have evidence of this?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
how is this a fact of the matter? Do you have evidence of this?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34150408

Fake Syrian passports seized in Germany.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ver-trade-in-fake-and-stolen-syrian-passports

There are a lot of issues surrounding validity of refugee claims.

even ASSUMING all of the people are genuine refugees, they should not have made the joruney to european countries. That's the entire purpose of the UN refugee resettlement program. A lot of people fleeing are safe in turkey and lebanon but a lot do choose to go to europe. This could be a fear of ISIS overrunning existing areas or they're purely tired of being pushed around and forgotten by the world.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
the first, third, fourth and sixth articles provide no actual statistics or figures, just anecdotal evidence of some refugees falsifying their nationality

the second is literally just a comment by an anti-immigration MP that provides no statistical or factual evidence at all

the fifth article talks about lax security when issuing syrian passports to syrian nationals outside of syria, but again this provides no evidence of the number of people who aren't syrian who take advantage of this

next time you post sources i suggest you bother reading them before you link them lol

also how does working age men necessarily mean they aren't syrian or genuine refugees?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
like it happens yes obviously, but i'm questioning the claim that *most* of them aren't syrian or iraqi

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A

Well, most of these refugees ARE from Syria, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan. I would think that Pakistan probably would be next on the list. Then that would be a case of refugees for reasons other than Western intervention compounded with extremists - unless they're from the Waziristan region in Pakistan in which case they look up and see American drones ripping apart their villages, homes and families to pieces. The reasons for the other Pakistani refugees would probably be more wide ranging such as persecution of minorities, dire economic situations, limited to none education and future prospects etc. Nonetheless they are refugees and they come out of NECESSITY, believe me, rather than 'to suck on the teat of the Western Europe welfare state'.

On a side note: A darker skin tone, doesn't signify anything. Half of Arabs would fit in the brown-dark brown skin tone.

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
i dont want any more fucking wogs in my country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)