Eurovision Song Contest 2005 - Hello Europe, this is Ukraine calling! (1 Viewer)

t.

HSC
chepas said:
The Big Four are always crap :p. Germany brings shame on my family all the time. And they're on track to do so this year as well.. :mad:. Anyway, the 4 so obviously haven't taken the contest seriously for years.
You're right, of course. Except I was referring to the countries that were placed in the top four in the contest, rather than the political power grouping of Europe teeheeeheee... ;)

Hahahaa...so you're of German background?? Lucky. Except, yes, I'm afraid your family shall be shamed once more.... :p but hey...four points is better than none, right?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I've been a Eurovision Tragic long before I came to this forum. :)

.....and Martin Vucic got 50 points!!! It looks like the deaf and blind population voted in numbers this year. Look at Latvia.

chepas

HSC
If anyone mentions the result here before SBS is finished I shall personally render them unable to bear children.

:p.

Though it saddens me that now I know Moldova doesn't have a chance at winning now...

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
...or Kishinev....whatever turns you on.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Theres some pretty good lookers on there (^-^)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Moldovan. Last year's entries were way better. They were too alike this year - almost every song had a drum element in it. At least Moldova made it obvious by singing "Look at the Grandma with the Drum".

chepas

HSC
whiterabbit said:
I can't believe GREECE WON.
I read that 2 hours ago. May a dog poop on your breakfast tomorrow morning.

Greece was soooooooo nothing special. It's a disgrace.

Germany and France both deserved NUL POINT. They should be banned after those two songs...

Bah. :mad:.

How good was the dress that the Norwegian televote announcer was wearing! And Wogan's comment :D.

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I so agree with you. Greece was nothing special. I really wanted the Romanians to win. I loved them!

Javine sucked. Badly. France aussi. Sweden weren't very good this year either.

Turkey was hideous. They should be banned from music. I never, ever want to hear 'Rimi Rimi Ley' ever again. :chainsaw:

I also have to admit I kinda enjoyed the German. But I don't think I could listen to her for too long....

The Bosnians didn't remind me of ABBA, but I thought the song sounded just like 'Chain Reaction'- Diana Ross.

Kill the saccharine Latvians. :chainsaw:

The STAR of the show though...

MASHA!

Let's appreciate her loudness and hilarious accent and of course her fabulous hair. :D

t.

HSC
BAHAHAHAHA...that was rather anti-climatic.

how hot were the little boys from Serbia though???...go the jumping up and down.

I agree- I actually liked the German song :eek:

Gotta say though, Masha's hair looked sooo wig-like...ie: plastic & scary

chepas

HSC
DO YOU THINK THAT MASHA NEEDED TO BE MIKED? YOU COULD HEAR HER FROM, WELL, HERE IN AUSTRALIA!

No. The German one doesn't even merit talking about.

Now am listening to Greece again, it's growing on me. I like the chorus in the song, but the verses are just like these little non-entities.

I cannot believe that the Ukrainian President was present there. A Head of State present at Eurovision!!!!! I find THAT hilarious :D.

Bosnia was boppy :D.

(Hip how funny was the French-Andorran accent ;)).

The granny song deserved more.

Wogan was right, what he said about the four biggest contributors always coming the last four. Maybe if they picked up their acts and maybe stop sending the crap in (in France and Germany I KNOW there is a LOT more talent than that) they could actually get this contest, for which they pay a lot.

Interesting what he says about 39 countries voting being farcical, and dragging it on forever. He suggests that only those in the final should be able to vote, which kind of makes sense...... Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)