• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ever feel like you're the only gay person at school? (1 Viewer)

mitchyb1990

HSC
i started this thread because i want to know how other gay people feel about themselves in high school.

Ollz San

D.E.B
HSC
I did feel lonely when I was in highschool.....
can't help but feel you're the only one.

Spunge12

HSC
Fags

The real thing is about people being gay in high school is that no one cares. If you're really gay, people would of already guessed and if there was another one at your school, you'd know.
That is unless your gaydar is fucked.

P.s. I'm not gay, but everyone knows when someone else at the school is.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
I wouldn't think it would be wise to think you are the only gay in the village (or school), Otherwise you'd start acting like Daffyd Thomas and not recognise there are other gays around and be the prima donna.

p-unit

HSC
Spunge12 said:
Fags

The real thing is about people being gay in high school is that no one cares. If you're really gay, people would of already guessed and if there was another one at your school, you'd know.

soo true we had a couple in high school to
everyone knew
there admiting to it was another issue

emetrics focus

HSC
Spunge12 said:
Fags

Seriously, how do you tell if someone is gay? One of my friends told me he was gay and I had no idea. What are the things to look out for? He and I are still friends. I don't really mind if he's gay. I think many gay people are scared about coming out of the closet when most people just don't really care. Unless of course you admit it to Osama bin Laden or some highly religious person.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
emetrics focus said:
Seriously, how do you tell if someone is gay? One of my friends told me he was gay and I had no idea. What are the things to look out for? He and I are still friends. I don't really mind if he's gay. I think many gay people are scared about coming out of the closet when most people just don't really care. Unless of course you admit it to Osama bin Laden or some highly religious person.
Depends, most of the signs tend to point to either being not very sexual or gay.

Most people just don't really care but some do, often the ones that look for an excuse anyway (it would just change the subject matter), also some just don't like people knowing stuff about them and that a secret is best kept secret if few people know about it (particularly from parents or the like).

Willobee

HSC
I know just how you feel. But we'll make. That's what i keep telling myself. Nice to see your post and realise there are more out there.

vodkacrumble

shiftworker
HSC
i know there were 2 people in my grade who were so obviously gay but didn't come out until yr12 was over. i don't know why, everyone knew and nobody cared.

gay0chik0megz

HSC
yea i feel like that but im not ashamed! everone knows im gay but the bad thing is straight people can be creul in more ways than just teasing- see ive been "played with"by straight girls- like they pretend that they like you and lead you on- then turn around and tell you to get the fuck away in front of their friends and publicly embarass you- that you thought they were in love with them etc etc and everyone laughs!!! thats wen you feel soo alone so im shouting out to all the gays in high school be proud of what you are because i am proud of you- we wont be outcasted forever!!!! i promise and if anyone wants to talk to me my e-mail is skool_cruzaider@hotmail.com!!!

love all you guys and peace!

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Azamakumar said:
Yeah man, wth is up with that? It also really gets me down when people actually act gay n stuff, just to make me 'feel better'. I could really do without this help guys, because in case you havent noticed, i have feelings too. Then again, there are those taht set me up with chicks, and i would like to say you, because i ahve gone almost all the way with 3 of them, only to tell them that i was gay when they made a move. Im sure that you fellows find it highly amusing when one of my 'dates' kicks you in your tiny heterosexual balls the next day.

And actually answering hte thread, no i don't ever feel like the only 'gay', because the guy that sits two rows in front of me in maths is openly homosexual.
What the fuck?! You lied to me?

Sadly I am not surprised, not about the lying bit though -even though I'm not surprised about that either - but about the gay bit.

zeek

HSC
o...mg

ok ok
shit information overload

alright like when a homo likes a homo... do you ask the other homo out rofl?
and what if you have like a crush on a straight guy? and do you ever go heard because of chix?

zeek

HSC
o...mg

ok ok

and what if you have like a crush on a straight guy? and do you ever go heard because of chix?

litany

Helpfool
HSC
r3v3ng3 said:
o...mg

ok ok

I will attempt to answer your question in a coherent and sensical manner which will be quite at odds to your post.

"alright like when a homo likes a homo... do you ask the other homo out rofl?"

--> What do you think sherlock? Do you think they have some sort of secret homo-hand-radar which shows them which homo's in sight are willing to just be randomly picked up? Of course they fucking ask eachother out. Maybe their mating ritual is slightly different from ours, well, maybe not yours, but obviously they have to communicate their desire to be together. Gee.

"and what if you have like a crush on a straight guy? and do you ever go heard because of chix?"

--> Do you get a raging hard-on when you see an overtly obese 60 year-old woman woman wearing a mini skirt and and skimpy clothes?

.. Actually - don't answer that, I don't want to know if you do or don't.

Gangels

HSC
Im not gay but there are quite a few gay people at school. Everyone liked them heaps until they started the gay/straight alliance, then their popularity became really low and half of them talk about cutting their rists all the time. There are one or two who dont but i think one of the problems many gays face is attention seeking. Or maybe thats just a few freaks at my school. One of my freinds is the 'president' and apparantly all they talk about is suicide and depression.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Gangels said:
Im not gay but there are quite a few gay people at school. Everyone liked them heaps until they started the gay/straight alliance, then their popularity became really low and half of them talk about cutting their rists all the time. There are one or two who dont but i think one of the problems many gays face is attention seeking. Or maybe thats just a few freaks at my school. One of my freinds is the 'president' and apparantly all they talk about is suicide and depression.
At the risk of sounding callous and politically incorrect..

It appears natural selection has once again prevailed!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
litany said:
At the risk of sounding callous and politically incorrect..

It appears natural selection has once again prevailed!

litany you fucking stooge. do you not know what is going on in the world outside your computer? Gays are really coming up in the world. Sure, we'll still be judged by everyone, but the chirch and governments worldwide are giving us more and more acknowledgement. and wtf makes you so special anyway? the fact that your mum can make asian food? seriously, i mean, natural selection? how the fuck did your parents live if that whole naturalist bs actually was true. One day i will kick your fucking ass, when homosexuals become more than a minority.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Azamakumar said:
litany you fucking stooge. do you not know what is going on in the world outside your computer? Gays are really coming up in the world. Sure, we'll still be judged by everyone, but the chirch and governments worldwide are giving us more and more acknowledgement. and wtf makes you so special anyway? the fact that your mum can make asian food? seriously, i mean, natural selection? how the fuck did your parents live if that whole naturalist bs actually was true. One day i will kick your fucking ass, when homosexuals become more than a minority.
*Pats you absently*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)