Exam Room Humour (1 Viewer)

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Back in the SC one of the supervisor's phones when off and everyone was looking up at her with sarcastic anger.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
During the School Certificate English exam, one of the examiner wore a shirt that says "I am a milf". Everyone was just looking at the shirt and laughing at her. She didn't realise though. By the way, even teachers were looking at her shirt. Some people in my year failed to concentrate during exam.

I think it was a conspiracy from BOS to prevent our school students from concentrating during exams.

Last edited:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
eliseliselise said:
this year, my entire year combined forces to mention the word "lemon" at least once, however subtley or obvious in the last extended response thing for english!! heeehehe!! think of the person marking them...
Been there done that. Except, we used the word "pregnant". And since we get a feedback sheet for every English assessment task, the teacher decided to get even and use the word 'pregnant' in the general feedback sheet. But we noticed for like a couple of the exams, she circled the word pregnant and wrote: "Word choice?" - but I think after about four/five students, she realised something was up.

Our Year 10 Maths Yearly was on the last day of Term 3 - Year 12 muck up day. About half way through the exam, the back door, front door and the main side doors opened and about 20 guys in balaclavas came in, lobbing water bombs everywhere. Needless to say, our Maths exam was rescheduled.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
During the School Certificate English exam, one of the examiner wore a shirt that says "I am a milf". Everyone was just looking at the shirt and laughing at her. She didn't realise though. By the way, even teachers were looking at her shirt. Some people in my year failed to concentrate during exam.

I think it was a conspiracy from BOS to prevent our school students from concentrating during exams.
Lol. Everybody finnished each SC test almost an hour early at my school. And everybody just sat in silence waiting. The supervisor was really nervous because everybody finnished the test so early and he couldn't let us go till the time was up. He ended up making a speech about how badly the SC tests was designed.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
eliseliselise said:
this year, my entire year combined forces to mention the word "lemon" at least once, however subtley or obvious in the last extended response thing for english!! heeehehe!! think of the person marking them...
Haha. We did something similar in my 3 unit english exam at the end of last year when we had to write a postmodern story. The play we were studying was absolute shit and kept mentioning 'fission' so we got everyone to include either "fission" or "fishin'" in their story.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:
Lol. Everybody finnished each SC test almost an hour early at my school. And everybody just sat in silence waiting. The supervisor was really nervous because everybody finnished the test so early and he couldn't let us go till the time was up. He ended up making a speech about how badly the SC tests was designed.
We were always allowed to go. Just not in the first hour, and the last 15 minutes.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Never understood why we weren't allowed to leave in the last 15 though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)