Exam Timetables! (1 Viewer)

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
lol is it me or do all first yearers have 5 exams in 5 days?? this is fucked.
Dont complain. I had 5 in 4 days last year. All I can say is good luck you will feel like death after about halfway so somehow find that energy to keep going. You will have one fucking massive sleep when you get home from the 5th one

bangladesh

HSC
Dont complain. I had 5 in 4 days last year. All I can say is good luck you will feel like death after about halfway so somehow find that energy to keep going. You will have one fucking massive sleep when you get home from the 5th one
fuaaaarkk thanks for the advice. I feel better now.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Hi,

i'm sorry if this sounds dumb but how often do u have exams in uni? Is it like every week?

madharris

HSC
N/A
Hi,

i'm sorry if this sounds dumb but how often do u have exams in uni? Is it like every week?

It depends what subjects you do.
You might have a midsem exam and a final exam, one or the other, or none.
Whilst I only have 1 exam this sem, I basically have 1/2 assignments every week. It really depends on what you do.

And also, it depends what you define as exam.
Some subjects have quizzes that you have to do weekly, that contribute to your overall mark

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri second week. Would've preferred a larger spread but an extra week of uninterrupted study is also p gud.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
To people who have done subjects with no final exam, are results released earlier for these?

madharris

HSC
N/A
To people who have done subjects with no final exam, are results released earlier for these?
They're all released in the same time period

(I can't remember if the period is 1 week or 2 weeks)

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
They're all released in the same time period

(I can't remember if the period is 1 week or 2 weeks)
Alright. Would that mean you probably wont get the marks for an assessment due in on last day of semester to keep you guessing till marks come out? As in I have a task due in the last day but all previous marks tend to be uploaded onto blackboard within a week or so of submission

pHyRe

HSC
i had a couple of essays this week, when do i get them back aprox? like after the semester, before finals or what?

allira92

HSC
Has anybody ever asked to change the date of an exam? I have a Saturday exam which really clashes with other commitments I have. I doubt they'll accept it as a valid reason but I just thought I'd see if it was worth a shot.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Has anybody ever asked to change the date of an exam? I have a Saturday exam which really clashes with other commitments I have. I doubt they'll accept it as a valid reason but I just thought I'd see if it was worth a shot.
depends what the 'commitment' is but most probably not

Airstrike

HSC
boooooooooooooooo.... 3 days straight (3 biology subjects straight :/)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Even though exams are a long way's away, I am still not ready for them - my hands are starting to shake thinking about it. :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)