• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Examine's 2u horrors (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
That question was from Harry's trig hw, amirite? :D
How are you going with the quadratic polynomials stuff?
I wonder if I still have my working for that back in Year 11. Though I bludged. :/

I remember I did the whole booklet because I was bored one night. It has great questions. :D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
You guys will learn limits next, then differentiation and then applications of calculus. You will enjoy it. :) You guys going tomorrow?

viraj30

HSC
do us a favour! drop this subect plz plz plz....im begging u!

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys will learn limits next, then differentiation and then applications of calculus. You will enjoy it. :) You guys going tomorrow?
The accelerated class goes quite fast, doesn't it... :/
Me want to do calculus too but me tutor is doing Sequences and Series at moment and are quite slowwwwwww.....

bleakarcher

HSC
Wow, you learn at quite a fast rate. My class hasn't done bullshit. We are still on basic arithmetic and algebra (though almost done).

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Me want to do calculus too but me tutor is doing Sequences and Series at moment and are quite slowwwwwww.....
You should have joined the accelerated class. :) Though solid knowledge is key.

HSC
Oh that's cool! How long does it take for Harry to teach all of those stuff? Calculus is completely new to me and I just hope he doesn't go TOO fast...

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Wow, you learn at quite a fast rate. My class hasn't done bullshit. We are still on basic arithmetic and algebra (though almost done).
Most school's a like that for the first term.

Oh that's cool! How long does it take for Harry to teach all of those stuff? Calculus is completely new to me and I just hope he doesn't go TOO fast...
If I can do it surely you can. :) It's quite a detailed moderate pace.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Me wantz to go Harry's but me home is wayyyy too far! Current tutoring place is a 3 min-drive.....

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Examine keep a note of this thread. During Term 3 Year 11 I will lead you back here and let us see how things have changed.

Me wantz to go Harry's but me home is wayyyy too far! Current tutoring place is a 3 min-drive.....
You can go after school I think at the Hurstville branch, it's only a 2 minute walk (jog) from your school.

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Btw Warren is c00l. Harry can never remember his name lol. Plus I might of freaked him out when I tried to subtly look at how he did a problem. He had a "wtf are you doing" face on.

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Examine keep a note of this thread. During Term 3 Year 11 I will lead you back here and let us see how things have changed.

You can go after school I think at the Hurstville branch, it's only a 2 minute walk (jog) from your school.
I'll get home very late though :/ I'll think about it!
Question: Which one would be better/be the best? Dr Du Physics or Harry's Physics at Hurstville! Or The Brain's Physics

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Btw Warren is c00l. Harry can never remember his name lol. Plus I might of freaked him out when I tried to subtly look at how he did a problem. He had a "wtf are you doing face" on.
He's naggin me to go Harry's (Burwood) for Physics :/ Don't know if I'm willing to travel so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)