• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exams (2 Viewers)

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
hahah... before a test you should have a good breakfast.. although my breakfast only consist of a small bowl of cereal :p ><"
I usually wake up too late to have breakfast :(

P

pLuvia

i wake up at like.. 6.50 10 mins to brush teeth, then half an hour to eat LOL, then 20 mins to do other stuff.. then off i go~~!!! which then i have to wait like 5 mins because shorelink is unreliable`!

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
i wake up at like.. 6.50 10 mins to brush teeth, then half an hour to eat LOL, then 20 mins to do other stuff.. then off i go~~!!! which then i have to wait like 5 mins because shorelink is unreliable`!
I wake up at like 8:15... brush my teeth for 10 mins, get changed in 5 mins then start going to school O.O

P

pLuvia

far out 8.15am~!!!! shit.. im like at the station already lol.. you live near your school??.. is your school in chatty?

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
far out 8.15am~!!!! shit.. im like at the station already lol.. you live near your school??.. is your school in chatty?
yes it's in chatty

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Just did English paper one then. Goodo, paper two with our good friend Othello coming up next

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
This will be our second Othello essay so hopefully some of the old stuff will fall into place hehe

P

pLuvia

oh wellz.. now i can forget about othello forever and ever.. and never have to speak of it again in my whole life :p:p:):):D:D

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
oh wellz.. now i can forget about othello forever and ever.. and never have to speak of it again in my whole life :p:p:):):D:D
what if a fellow BOSer needs help with it? O.O

P

pLuvia

so gay.. my bio teacher and chem teacher says we are NOT allowed past preliminary tests and that the text book summaries are efficient, that means we do not get a feel of what kind of questions their gonna ask us. It sorta seems like they use the same test over and over..

HamuTarou

Ar U TaLkiNG 2 Me?! o.O
HSC
cant u get past papers from other sources? i mean come on, the teachers can stop u from asking friends from other schools or from ur tutor. if they use the same paper again every yr, just ask some one in yr 12 and give them their paper

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
our skool dont reali do past papers either
so i onli juz realised that "yes, the best method is do papers" days b4 my tests. =|
now for paper-hunting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)