Executive Summaries for Case Study Questions (1 Viewer)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Hey,

I just had a quick question regarding the use of case studies in the last section. In my executive summary, I generally outline my case studies that I am going to use (obviously is Qantas most of the time). However, sometimes the Qantas case study just doesn't work for some sections when I initially thought it would in my plan. As I have only outlined Qantas in the introduction (e.g. The following report is to evaluate the usefulness of indicators of HRM indicators at Qantas, etc.) am I then constricted to only use the Qantas case study?

To be safe, should I always add an additional fake case study to the executive summary alongside Qantas to ensure that this eventuality does not occur?

Thoughts?

buying 2013ers for advice plz

Intrinsic

HSC
Business students usually leave space for the executive summary, and come back to it once they've finished

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Business students usually leave space for the executive summary, and come back to it once they've finished
Usually it's like only two lines. I suppose it doesn't really need to be sophisticated so I can write it at the end when I am exhausted and it will also give me leeway with my case studies. Thanks!

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
Lol in my trials I used Qantas with made up stats, Apple with made up stats and 2 hypothetical case studies.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Lol in my trials I used Qantas with made up stats, Apple with made up stats and 2 hypothetical case studies.
A HSC Marker has told me to not go overboard with hypothetical case studies; use only one of them to answer the question otherwise it kind of feels disjointed. I always use C&M Manufacturing ;) (just randomly made it up lol)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
A HSC Marker has told me to not go overboard with hypothetical case studies; use only one of them to answer the question otherwise it kind of feels disjointed. I always use C&M Manufacturing ;) (just randomly made it up lol)
Ok I'll use that too ;P

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't always write the case studies I'm going to use in the Executive summary and my teachers a HSC marker and hasn't yelled at me about it?

Leave a line and come back to it I think..

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
How do you write your executive summaries? 'o_O

Gimme an example?

Executive Summary:

This report will explain the impact of globalisation on marketing management on a variety of businesses. It will do this through looking at the global marketing strategies of global branding, standardisation, customisation, global pricing and competitive positioning. Marketing management is a business discipline which focuses on the practical application of marketing techniques and the management of a firm's marketing resources and activities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)