• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Expelled with one day left. (2 Viewers)

Supaweak

HSC
not me personally, but I know of two boys who did not come to school for the entire muck up week in year 8 and 9 because they got absolutely smashed in year 7

and funny you should mention it - because yes, our school's reputation was damaged, and there were several phone calls to the radio, which our principal had to then answer to when they called him up

I really don't understand this sentence because it's not coherent - rephrase please?

no that's not the right term, but speak for your own school - our school actually changes over the years, and the junior kids know who the prefects are...just because your school doesn't have a similar system doesn't mean every school is the same.

oh yeah because normal people go light fires with deodorant cans randomly....I suggest you see someone about your violent tendencies....most of the kids at our school don't do crap like that, and they're all pretty normal...

lol - I have social problems? funny how people on BOS seem to know so much about other people, anonymously posting on a forum...I suggest you stop getting hard over the internet.

[quote

You've never lit a fire with a deodorant can?!!?!? Can you tell me that you've atleast seen it happen once..just once...

ah i think the word i wanted was 'realist'

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Although I personally think expulsion was a bit of an overreaction, I have no sympathy for the culprit. A Year 12 student, someone who is supposed to represent maturity and leadership and be in a serious mentality for his HSC, should not go around throwing water bombs.

He knew that there would be consequences for his actions, but he did them anyway and unfortunately for him, his punishment turned out to be extreme. If you take a stupid risk (I mean what was he going to gain from chucking the water bomb in the first place?), then be prepared to cop the worst possible price.

It was your fault so deal with it yourself. I know it's harsh, but you asked for it.

1337z4u12

HSC
im going to go ahead and say whats already been said:

lol waterbomb. as if that is reasonable grounds for expelling someone; especially considering it was last week of school... sure, ok, not letting you go to the last day of school fine... not letting go to graduation if it was that seroius... but not letting you take the exams? get real. what a joke. a water bomb.

HITEEE SOME WATER ON MY UNIFORM.... IM MELLLTING BITCHESZZZaazazaa

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Why do people do such stupid things? To look cool? Seriously, there are ways of 'looking cool', that do not involve blowing up deodorant cans and chucking water bombs at people. Try to be cool, without getting yourself in trouble.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Why do people do such stupid things? To look cool? Seriously, there are ways of 'looking cool', that do not involve blowing up deodorant cans and chucking water bombs at people. Try to be cool, without getting yourself in trouble.
Some people do it out of peer pressure and trust me, if your best friends or group does it....you may end up doing it even though u know it's wrong.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
2. Suspension for throwing a waterbomb.... yeah if it hit a teacher and/or made a student cry. But if in any other circumstance and if you would still suggest suspension then you are a complete idiot.
I'd say that if it hit a student who didn't wanna be hit, and the student complained about it, then sure, suspension is a valid option.

Ah your HSC is this year, how was your last week of year 12 like? Got into some serious games of handball? lan party in the library? yeah those are the things that get the adrenaline pumping.
WTF is lan? But aside from that, last week of Yr 12 was awesome.

Look i never wanted to turn this into personal attacks, I just wanted to say that waterbombing ≠ suspension/expelling. You were the first to tell me to suck shit. So go fuck yourself :)
Actually, the 'suck shit' was to the OP, but whatever. :p

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Agreed, however peer pressure is not justification for these actions. People need to learn to take responsibility and admit it is their own fault when they do stupid things.

It doesn't matter if his friends wanted him to do it, he did it himself and hence he has to pay the price because he ultimately was the one that chucked the water bomb.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dude. You are the definition of Loser.

1. Its quite fucking difficult for a waterbomb to WIND someone (hilarious if it does)
Motherfucker. I was winded because I had a waterbomb thrown at me from a car going at 60km/h. Do the physics you twerp; quite a lot of force compared to a hand-thrown waterbomb, which is dense and heavy enough to cane anyway. If you find it funny when someone gets hurt, I suggest you check into the closest mental hospital.

2. Its done in good and fun nature dickface, no one does stuff like waterbombing/egging/gladwrapping in your case, to purposefully hurt someone.
Randomly chucking a heavy item at an unsuspecting member of the public is not funny. It is assault, and had I had my wits about me (rather than the total shock of "omg I can't breathe, hay wtf ow") I would have gotten the number plate of the car and reported it to the police to have those kids have the crap scared out of them.

And if throwing a waterbomb at someone out of a car isn't intended to purposefully hurt someone, I don't know what is. I was hit right below the sternum, hard enough to wind me and, if I was some old-timer with a heart condition, be potentially very damaging as well. If it had hit me in the face, it could have broken my nose. You want that on your conscience?

3. The circumstances for a waterbomb hitting you and fucking with your ipod and electronics is HIGHLY unlikely rofl the day that happens lmao.
No it motherfucking isn't. When I was in year 10 I was egged going home, and my old shitty iPod in my blazer pocket was fucked up.

4. The reason why you are a loser is because you are apparently a firm believer of the theory that"hurr senior students should be good because they set an example for juniors" LOL are you fucking kidding me? I bet you half of your school (juniors from yr 7-9) don't even know the NAMES of your captains/prefects. When your in year 7/8/9/10, your not a mindless retard, do you honestly think that senior students had an influence on YOU in your junior years? Would they have fucked up your education if YOU saw them gladwrapping a kid for FUN?

Expelled for throwing a fucking waterbomb? Dumbest thing ever. Expelled for stealing something valuable/ pulling out a knife? Sure.
Grow the fuck, up you retarded moron.

Suspended for having a bit of fun on your muckup day and because (lol) your setting a bad example for junior students? Get the fuck outta here.
Entirely justified. You're close enough to being an adult to be judged as one.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Despite my past disagreements with you Kwayera, you're definitely right on this one.

Supaweak

HSC
haha keep laughing when it hits you in the eye and blinds you :D

I love this guy - he isn't a complete retard. So in your mind, either you go around blowing up deodorant cans, or you have lan parties...? trust me, you have amazing insight, and I think you'll go far as a member of society

ever seen someone throw a bullet in a fire? Or put a sealed can of vegetables in a fire with 15 people crowded round it? No? Thought so. Because I have, and I'm not dumb enough to try and put little bits of metal into other people's faces.

ill do the numbering system again
1. You freaking misinterpreted me, I didnt say blow up the deodorant can, but use it as a flame thrower for a few seconds. And now you find your way out of this by making it seem like i do this every day of my life because you assume that im an adrenaline junkie, no, its not like that, idiot. Im saying if you havent seen it or experienced it at least sometime in your life than its just one of those things you should do not for the sake of being violent but because its just one of those social moments with your friends when you got jack all to do.
2. What the fuck do you mean when you say someone 'throwing a bullet in a fire'? Throwing.. a bullet..into a fire..hmm..i'll work on it maybe theres some hidden imagery im suppose to generate.
3. I've seen a sealed can of baked beans in a fire with fucking loads of people crowded around it (at a moshpit LOL (yeah i know ,what the fuck is someone doing with a can of baked beans)). Nothing happened though it just melted.

one more thing, its not about looking 'cool', that is an overused theorem applied to all these situations. Peer pressure, thats a good one thats shoved down your throat in PDHPE class which is very true for many cases but alot of the times its just a hey bit of fun no harm done get over it im not doing it to look hard its or to hurt anyone so stop crying.

Don't try to use the defense again and talk like i do violent stuff every day of my life.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
ill do the numbering system again
1. You freaking misinterpreted me, I didnt say blow up the deodorant can, but use it as a flame thrower for a few seconds. And now you find your way out of this by making it seem like i do this every day of my life because you assume that im an adrenaline junkie, no, its not like that, idiot. Im saying if you havent seen it or experienced it at least sometime in your life than its just one of those things you should do not for the sake of being violent but because its just one of those social moments with your friends when you got jack all to do.
2. What the fuck do you mean when you say someone 'throwing a bullet in a fire'? Throwing.. a bullet..into a fire..hmm..i'll work on it maybe theres some hidden imagery im suppose to generate.
3. I've seen a sealed can of baked beans in a fire with fucking loads of people crowded around it (at a moshpit LOL (yeah i know ,what the fuck is someone doing with a can of baked beans)). Nothing happened though it just melted.

one more thing, its not about looking 'cool', that is an overused theorem applied to all these situations. Peer pressure, thats a good one thats shoved down your throat in PDHPE class which is very true for many cases but alot of the times its just a hey bit of fun no harm done get over it im not doing it to look hard its or to hurt anyone so stop crying.

Don't try to use the defense again and talk like i do violent stuff every day of my life.
I think your username is quite apt.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
@Supaweak

I didnt say blow up the deodorant can, but use it as a flame thrower for a few seconds.
And that's less dangerous? That's any less stupid?

alot of the times its just a hey bit of fun no harm done get over it
'No harm'. You missed the entire point Kwayera and everyone else is making. Serious harm can be inflicted, you're just lucky it never happened to you.

Initially, we never said that. Secondly, doing a stupid thing, even if its only once, is one time to many as the person who threw the water bomb found out.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
The whole disallowed from entering the grad events makes sense...

But being disallowed to return for exams!? That. Is. The. Ultimate. In. Retarded. A school shouldn't be able to do that, let the kid go through their final year, succeed in everything, get high grades then flunk because of a waterbomb. Especially with the O.P's credentials.

I've heard of similar punishments, but the O.P's school has taken it to the next level.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

But being disallowed to return for exams!? That. Is. The. Ultimate. In. Retarded. A school shouldn't be able to do that, let the kid go through their final year, succeed in everything, get high grades then flunk because of a waterbomb. Especially with the O.P's credentials.

I've heard of similar punishments, but the O.P's school has taken it to the next level.
It's assault. It's a crime.

What about that are you asshats not getting?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's assault. It's a crime.

What about that are you asshats not getting?
True, it's an assault therefore it's a crime. But there is level of crime and appropriate punishment. Besides, this was at a school level I guess. I reckon supension would have sufficed.

Supaweak

HSC
Motherfucker. I was winded because I had a waterbomb thrown at me from a car going at 60km/h. Do the physics you twerp; quite a lot of force compared to a hand-thrown waterbomb, which is dense and heavy enough to cane anyway. If you find it funny when someone gets hurt, I suggest you check into the closest mental hospital.

Randomly chucking a heavy item at an unsuspecting member of the public is not funny. It is assault, and had I had my wits about me (rather than the total shock of "omg I can't breathe, hay wtf ow") I would have gotten the number plate of the car and reported it to the police to have those kids have the crap scared out of them.

And if throwing a waterbomb at someone out of a car isn't intended to purposefully hurt someone, I don't know what is. I was hit right below the sternum, hard enough to wind me and, if I was some old-timer with a heart condition, be potentially very damaging as well. If it had hit me in the face, it could have broken my nose. You want that on your conscience?

No it motherfucking isn't. When I was in year 10 I was egged going home, and my old shitty iPod in my blazer pocket was fucked up.

Grow the fuck, up you retarded moron.

Entirely justified. You're close enough to being an adult to be judged as one.
1. Ok your situation is different cos you actually got hurt and Im gonna try not to defend the people in the car, but this is one of those situations where yeah the year 12s got it wrong and shouldnt of done it in that circumstance. Nevertherless, did they do it on purpose to hurt you and send you to hospital?no.

My arguements have been put forward in assumption that people are throwing waterbombs and yeah are getting people wet but not hurting them. I mean, that is the pretty much the whole fucking purpose of a waterbomb, if the purpose was otherwise, then why not throw a fucking brick or a rock? And you gotta assume that the driveby people didnt take into account the physics of things rofl its the last week of school, Im 90% certain if they got the opportunity to see you and hear you out they would apologize. You go on to specific say where they hit you, cmon, they dont have pinpoint accuracy with crosshairs infront of them as they are throwing. And it is highly unlikely that they would of thrown ANYTHING at an elderly person...

So my argument here is that you've just thrown up a circumstance which is entirely different to what i think is being argued here with me and a couple of other people, its like bringing an argument into a conversation about why scissors should be banned from school because 'i got cut really seriously and went to the hospital' which is very serious, but not quite the substantial justification.

2. an EGG and a WATERBOMB have very very different dynamics, im sorry about your ipod. But if i put my phone on my table right now and hurled 10 waterbombs at it im pretty certain it would still be intact

3.Well you didnt really say much against my assumption and opinion about the general nature of schools but uh its ok

Im sorry about you getting hurt, but you have to know that im not in any way endorsing violence to purposefully harm people.

spence

HSC

Why the fuck would his 'credentials' have anything to do with his punisment?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Why the fuck would his 'credentials' have anything to do with his punisment?
Schools like reputation.

OP's credentials creates reputation.

Schools are usually greedy.

:p.

I love it when a simple statement that has no malicious intent in it creates annoyance in others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)