Experienced Tutor/ UAI 99.95/ Sydney Grammar School/ UNSW Medicine (1 Viewer)

Dhruv74

HSC
Hi

My name is Dhruv. I am currently studying Medicine at UNSW. I am offering tuition in English, Maths, Chemistry and Economics. I tutor in Beecroft and at UNSW.

My credentials:
  • UAI 99.95 in the 2007 HSC
  • Premier's Award and Australian Student's Prize (Lord Florey Prize)
  • Academic Scholar at Sydney Grammar (2002-2007)
  • My HSC subjects were Maths Extension 2 , English Extension 2 , Chemistry and Economics. I received a NSW State Ranking of 7th in English Extension 1.
My Experience:
  • Two years tutoring experience
  • Offered a tutoring position by the Principal of Sydney Grammar
  • Teaching classes and workshops of up to 60 students at several commercial tutoring companies
  • I have tutored in total over 100 students from a mix of selective, private and comprehensive schools
  • I have completed over 1000 hours of tutoring
  • Tutoring students privately I have one year’s worth of experience with the new HSC English syllabus
What I offer:
  • I make an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses and formulate a structured plan to address your specific issues and help you develop a thorough understanding of the theory.
  • I focus on improving your exam technique and maximising your marks by showing you the tips and tricks to get a UAI of 99.95. For example I will show you how to:
    • effectively analyse ideas, values and techniques in English texts, and structure your essays
    • approach the more difficult questions in Maths exams
    • score full marks in longer response Chemistry questions
    • score full marks in Economics short answer questions and essays
  • I have many resources including essays, notes and past papers that you are welcome to use
  • I offer specific assistance and advice for individual assessment tasks
  • I set exam style homework questions and mark them to point out your weaknesses
  • I have strong communication skills that have been developed through my involvement in Debating, Debating Adjudicating and Medicine Interview Preparation. This helps me explain concepts in clear, concise and logical ways.

Please send me an email at dhruvhsc@gmail.com if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Dhruv

Last edited:

LALA3278

HSC
Whereabouts are you located and how much do you charge an hour?

Thanks for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)