Ex's (1 Viewer)

Rage_Quitter

HSC
Simple Beginning for her. But Difficult Ending for me.

For some reason, I never liked my "Ex" (I don't like to use that word, hence I will use 'her' ). 'Her' liked me but I never did. 'Her' went so far that I just could not bear it anymore, in the terms that 'Her' was doing too much for me, which was bad.

As for the ending, I didn't want to do it like this. However, it ended up like a 'movie' phone-call ending, if you guys want to know, picture it yourself. Just with a 'retarded' quote at the end, like "I think my mum is calling me."

Shameful eh?

sexyleslie

HSC
Simple Beginning for her. But Difficult Ending for me.

For some reason, I never liked my "Ex" (I don't like to use that word, hence I will use 'her' ). 'Her' liked me but I never did. 'Her' went so far that I just could not bear it anymore, in the terms that 'Her' was doing too much for me, which was bad.

As for the ending, I didn't want to do it like this. However, it ended up like a 'movie' phone-call ending, if you guys want to know, picture it yourself. Just with a 'retarded' quote at the end, like "I think my mum is calling me."

Shameful eh?

pretty damn shameful...as if you wouldn't at least have the decency to tell her in person...she genuinely liked, you should've had at least a little more compassion and empathy. But i suppose in hindsight you've kinda realised that :)

me and my ex broke up and we're actually really close friends now...but like i dunno if thats good or not..my friends tell me its like we never really let go.. :s oh wellss...

BiancaMaree

HSC
coolies.

i hope he does come =/ well considering hes been talking about me... friend from school told me today that he was asking her if she knew me etc. and he was like to her "shes my ex. yeah thats my girl" and that the breakup was confusing. damn my bestie was right about him still liking me. well i mean he did do something about his appearance, as the last time i saw him i commented what was with his hair... and that i thought he was training. and a month later, hes cut his hair and lost weight.

*looks around room* he listened to me... woah. yeah this means he likes me yeh???
yeahh well i found out my ex had been talking to mutual friends of ours at tafe about the break uup and 'us' and how he missed me and everything and they told me so i thought i would try and make an effort even thou he broke up with me.
and yeah now we are friends again which is good, but hard cause its soo soon after the break up ( nearly 2 wks) but yeah :) goodluck!

Ben1220

HSC
Some of these responses trouble me quite a bit, I've never really thought about it before, but I mean, someone you enter a relationship with is supposed to be someone you really get along with well. Maybe I'm just a hapless idealistic romantic... but I feel that the deepest relationships come out of deep friendships. Considering statistically that most relationships, especially at the student age level, won't last forever... I find it kind of sad that entering into a relationship with someone is kind of... the perfect way to guarentee that you won't be great friends in the future. Even if you do remain friends, it will be awkward, right? Doesn't anyone else think this is kind of depressing?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Some of these responses trouble me quite a bit, I've never really thought about it before, but I mean, someone you enter a relationship with is supposed to be someone you really get along with well. Maybe I'm just a hapless idealistic romantic... but I feel that the deepest relationships come out of deep friendships. Considering statistically that most relationships, especially at the student age level, won't last forever... I find it kind of sad that entering into a relationship with someone is kind of... the perfect way to guarentee that you won't be great friends in the future. Even if you do remain friends, it will be awkward, right? Doesn't anyone else think this is kind of depressing?
yeah i guess i agree with you... albeit depressing its so true :(

as i found. fucken dickhead ex

HSC
Uni Grad
I defs agree wiv dis.

cloud9

In rehab
HSC
N/A
which ex are we talking about here? i have multiple.

HSC
aw, lame. hah yeah he dated one of my best mates for like a year and a half then was a massive bitch to her.

ps. would not be surprised if those two boys got together. there's chemistry, man.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
aw, lame. hah yeah he dated one of my best mates for like a year and a half then was a massive bitch to her.

ps. would not be surprised if those two boys got together. there's chemistry, man.
"I'm just going to will's to play xbox" more like to have angry man sex to fucken shit music LOLOL anyways

/rant

HSC
N/A
man.. i never get a day without someone talking to me about my ex.

and its like all funny and light stuff :) and it makes me smile and shiet.

and just today i saw him leaving my friends house and i was at the front door shouting BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE and i dont think he realised it was me :/

oh well. ill just call him and go "hear me say BYEEEEEE NELAAAAAA!! today?" ahahah.

Smokee

HSC
A couple of my exs and I have remained really close friends even years down the track. Having saying that though, it did take time.
Its good, I like it, and none of us are petty about the other seeing other people because its been so long since we have been together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)