• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Ext 1 English predictions (4 Viewers)

empowered

HSC
guys so if cssa did discursive for adv, and it was discursive...

EXTRAPOLATING THIS DATA...thus im right

enchantedivory27

HSC
guys so if cssa did discursive for adv, and it was discursive...

EXTRAPOLATING THIS DATA...thus im right
Yessss I’m predicting they would be similar level of annoying ness…. Calculating that it will also be discursive.. but also that’s basic

empowered

HSC
what are the chances they do a split with discursive? i feel like it would be hard to compress a discursive into 15 marks personally

aqwerty13402

HSC
what are the chances they do a split with discursive? i feel like it would be hard to compress a discursive into 15 marks personally
I wouldn't be suprised with a split critical. discursive is a bit odd but clearly both indp and cssa did it so who knows. Surely we aren't memorising discursives tho right? Idk i cbf if im being completely honest

empowered

HSC
I wouldn't be suprised with a split critical. discursive is a bit odd but clearly both indp and cssa did it so who knows. Surely we aren't memorising discursives tho right? Idk i cbf if im being completely honest
yeah, criticals are soo hard for me to do well on though i just gotta lock in and yap on the day.

also what u guys think the chances are they mandate 2 related texts for section 2? ☹

aqwerty13402

HSC
yeah, criticals are soo hard for me to do well on though i just gotta lock in and yap on the day.

also what u guys think the chances are they mandate 2 related texts for section 2? ☹
They aren't mandating 2 related texts. If they do then gg, idgaf about english anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)