Ext. 1 Study Day - Shore, 20th May (1 Viewer)

Loza33

HSC
Hey guys!!!

Is anyone on here going to the Study day at Shore next sunday??

Is it for just Genre modules? Or any ext. 1 topics?

We are going! I hope it will be good and useful.. and not too scary!!!

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
I'll be there !
Not sure whether it's just genre or not, you'll find out on the day though ;D
All the BoS people should congregate somewhere and mingle ;o

Loza33

HSC
greycats said:
All the BoS people should congregate somewhere and mingle ;o
Haha good idea!!

Seems we are the only two though!!
Do you guys have to wear uniform?

We have to travel from baghurst and hence get up at like 5am.... gr!!

princesskt

HSC
OOOO I'm going!! :D bahaha Im already gonna be in sydney but my other classmates have to get up at 5am tehehehee

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Nope, no uniform for us. I laugh at those who have to wear it on a sunday ;D

This thing better be worth it though, the 4unit lecture day i went to at PLC or some rich place was fairly useless..

Loza33

HSC
We don't have to wear uniform, but we had to put in a big fight to be allowed to...

Definatly going to laugh at other schools in their uniforms!!

WE have a three perosn huddle now!!

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
lol i got to that school and i dont even know its on

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I went. It was actually not too bad. A lot fucking better than the piece of shit USyd one on Saturday.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
It was alright, we had some funny German speaker who related the ring in LotR to a vagina, and mentioned something about Sigorny weaver and her pussy being in tact..
Also some nasally lady kept interjecting her stupid opinion into the lecture with amazingly feminist views on LotR and Dune, it was hard to restrain from laughing too loudly at her, although i did slip up once or twice.
So if anyone else was at the Spec Fiction lecture, I was the one with the beard/hoody laughing near the back ; )

princesskt

HSC
I thought mine was good :) Our lady was heaps good. I'm thinking differently bout this course now, I think I can actually do this :) She was really helpful. But it got annoying when people would repeat questions grrr

Loza33

HSC
greycats said:
It was alright, we had some funny German speaker who related the ring in LotR to a vagina, and mentioned something about Sigorny weaver and her pussy being in tact..
Also some nasally lady kept interjecting her stupid opinion into the lecture with amazingly feminist views on LotR and Dune, it was hard to restrain from laughing too loudly at her, although i did slip up once or twice.
So if anyone else was at the Spec Fiction lecture, I was the one with the beard/hoody laughing near the back ; )
Hahaha... i had that one too!! I thought it was awesome!!! I just wrote for hte whole day straight!! it was soo good.... i think it takes some talent to lecture a group of 17 year olds, on a sunday, on speculative fiction and have an annoying voice yet still have people laughing till the end...

How annoying was the lady?? Oh mi god!!! Shoot her!!!

(sorry, if she is anyone on heres teacher!!) But grr!!

I didnt notice you....

Did you notice me? Up the front... on the right hand side?? Wearing jeans a green jumper.. meh probably not!! haha

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
ahaha dunno how you didn't, was in nearly in hysterics at her, my teacher called her a slut numerous times AHAHAHA
that day was good for a laugh, even if i didn't get as much out of it as i'd hoped ;p
nope, don;t think i saw you.. i was the tall one in black hilltop hoods hoody, some kind of facial growth and greenish cargopants if that's any help, back lefthand side.

Loza33

HSC
greycats said:
it was a misspelling of "ahaha"

i like it how this thread revolves around the three of us.
Its nice isnt it!! Well, we didnt get to do our three person huddle on the day, so this is our replacement!! Interesting that we are the only people on this site who went to the day.. haha i really did enjoy it.. well besides the foot breaking thing on the way home...

princesskt

HSC
i would have loved the three person huddle! *huggles* i enjoyed it too :) i think i can get through this course now lol..

did u break ur foot? :O:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)