Ext. 1 Study Day - Shore, 20th May (1 Viewer)

dwatt

HSC
hey i went too. individual and the society, it was really good i got a lot out of it.
my school didnt have to wear uniform, though we did have to get up at 5 am

Loza33

HSC
princesskt said:
i

did u break ur foot? :O:(
Yep.... the bus ran over it..... not cool!! But hopefully i might only need to be in cast and on crutches for 3 weeks!!

Oh so now people decided to join!!! Haha..our 3 person huddle has turned to 5!!

Yea i wish we huddled on the day... we are silly!!

The people who came with us (all saints) did individual and society.. it sounds interesting!!!

Spec. fic is boring!!

WE too left at 6am and got back at 9pm... and tehn i had to go out again... to hospital... once after the bus accident (which happened in lithgow) i realized, when i went to get out of the bus an hour later, that i couldnt walk.. and it hurt!! haha

SuperJabs

HSC
Hey guys, I also went to the Shores Lecture on Sunday the 20th, must had been pretty tiring waking up at 5am and gettin back at 9pm ROFL. I didnt see anyone wearing uniform except for those tour bois. Did u guys find the lecture useful in gainer a better understanding of Speculative Fiction? I thought he was quite good at the first session but the second session wasnt as great lOl.
Pretty funny how he mentions "V*gina/P*SSY" with Sigourney Weaver with Spec.Fiction. After the lecture, my teacher was given extra notes by the lecturer so if anyone is interested in trading notes with me just msg me. Thnx

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Ouch and badluck at having your foot run over by a bus.. ..kinda funny though ;p

As i said before, i found that the spec fiction guy wasn't -that- great to me, he went off on a few tangents and loved the word "extrapolate". He did have a few strange ideas too, but it wasn't a complete waste of a day ;>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)