• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EXt 2 workshop at Knox Grammar School (2 Viewers)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
Originally posted by aud
I'll be there in critical response, but I'm not likely to stand in the middle of the room and scream out your name :D

I'll just tell you what I'm wearing, once I work it out
mmm u could just have a little name tag with ur screen name on it...
save yelling out in the hall... i think the other girl in my class that does a critical responce with me would freak if i did that... lol...:D

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
bah! who cares??? just have fun and enjoy!.. its not like we're meant to be serious and actually stu.......
oh yeh.
:mad1: bummer
:rolleyes:
ha! i'll be the one walkin into things and falling over.... most likely i'll be the one my friends will attempt to desert claiming they have no idea who i am whatsoever...
:D cant wait to meet you guys

dilos

HSC
it's in Wahroonga!!! ahh mann.. *sighs*...

lol, better be worth it, especially for those who came from miles away... (not me thank god...i shouldn't be complaining)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by MissSavage29
save yelling out in the hall... i think the other girl in my class that does a critical responce with me would freak if i did that... lol...:D

OH MY GOD..the colours sent me into an epileptic fit

aud

HSC
Originally posted by MissSavage29
... I can't see me walking around with a name tag on :D Especially cause my friends wouldn't understand... we should start another thread, what are you wearing to Knox? :D

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Aww I'm so jealous I can't go! I reckon it would be soo good. Stupid half-yearlies.

hey, let me know how it is...

And Sparky, my trusted Sparky friend (trying to suck up here....) if you get any cool notes for crit essays can I have some tips too? lol

Thomas_wow

ill try and yell out alleeoh. but ill probably get it wrong...

also if you come up to me and say "hi, im bob" or something to that extent, expect a confused look or a sarcastic remark... but dont worry, once you explain it all to me ill prolly understand

btw, where is knox grammar? im sure there was a map but i lost my piece of paper o_O

we should all meet up afterwards and go for a drink... the downside is most of use are prolly 17 and it might not work...

also, is there parking at knox, cause ill prolly drive down...

also who wants a SCROTUM contest at the lecture? (dont worry, its wear you yell out scrotum and each person gets louder. you can say other words as well.)

skittlebrau

Yeah, I'm going... and it damn better be helpful 'cos I'm missing out on a $70 shift at work to go!

J

jhakka

Originally posted by Thomas_wow
ill try and yell out alleeoh. but ill probably get it wrong...

also if you come up to me and say "hi, im bob" or something to that extent, expect a confused look or a sarcastic remark... but dont worry, once you explain it all to me ill prolly understand

btw, where is knox grammar? im sure there was a map but i lost my piece of paper o_O

we should all meet up afterwards and go for a drink... the downside is most of use are prolly 17 and it might not work...

also, is there parking at knox, cause ill prolly drive down...

also who wants a SCROTUM contest at the lecture? (dont worry, its wear you yell out scrotum and each person gets louder. you can say other words as well.)
It's PENIS at our school. Haha.

m1nx

HSC
it's the PENIS game! (whoever heard of the scrotum game? :p) i think it was a few years back that my friends and i would always randomly yell out "penis!" for no apparent reason in public. and by public i mean everywhere~ in the middle of the city, cafes, train stations, movies, bus stops, pitt st mall ... you name it :D but the responses were mainly just amused weirded out looks, nothing too big. (you gotta think about the state of people these days if that kind of thing is passable as halfway normal :p haha)

er ... besides the point~ i think someone said multimedia? multimedia!

Last edited:

aud

HSC
Originally posted by GemmaHavok
OK, it's definately the PENIS game, although it can quite easily be done with scrotum...

And, we haven't even been notified about his "EXT2 DAY"
Should I feel ripped off?
Should I be going?
When is it?
Um... it's on the 14th April (Sunday), it was $40, it's run by the English Teacher's Association, but they've already finalised numbers and sent out the tickets...

I'll probably end up typing up all the notes anyway, so if you want them I'll just post them

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
hey ... is anyone doing that interpretive reading/ poetry thing? i mean, the one where you have to record your own voice.....
is there going to be a workshop thing for that?
ok, wait, this ext2 day thing.... is it a workshop? or seminar?
..man, i should start listening

Thomas_wow

fuck me?

fuck you!

best place we did scrotum game in was the salvation army church/hall place in the city... old people gave us offended/funny looks....

aud

HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
hey ... is anyone doing that interpretive reading/ poetry thing? i mean, the one where you have to record your own voice.....
is there going to be a workshop thing for that?
ok, wait, this ext2 day thing.... is it a workshop? or seminar?
..man, i should start listening
It's... well, it's a 'workshop', but I'm guessing it's a seminar... hour on the reflection statement, then a few hours on your medium... go back a few pages, I put up the timetable...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl

And Sparky, my trusted Sparky friend (trying to suck up here....) if you get any cool notes for crit essays can I have some tips too? lol
NW darlz... and im in for the penis game... :) lol...

btw... someone scream out sparky in critical response.. and then ull find me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)