• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EXt 2 workshop at Knox Grammar School (2 Viewers)

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
NW darlz... and im in for the penis game... :) lol...

btw... someone scream out sparky in critical response.. and then ull find me :)
Scary thought... I don't wanna get screamed at in return by someone... I'll scream out between Reflection and Session 1

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
NW darlz... and im in for the penis game... :) lol...

btw... someone scream out sparky in critical response.. and then ull find me :)
Thanks!

You know I can just imagine a whole room of people, and you guys randomly screaming out names. lol Oh the joy!

We sometimes play the penis game at school. We get the weirdest looks. The teachers dont know whether to laugh or tell us off. We're supposed to be good catholic girls!

J

jhakka

If anyone wants to find me I'm the guy with hair and glasses, k? :)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
So pissed off... ETA calls my teacher today and tells him that they are overbooked!!! so they are refunding our tickets and thats that!!! SO PISSED OFF!!!

Originally posted by aud
Scary thought... I don't wanna get screamed at in return by someone... I'll scream out between Reflection and Session 1
If you want scream out sparky... and someone else scream a reply... seeings as i wont be there... let my spirit live on! :)

Would love if notes got forwarded to me... *winks*

aud

HSC
So pissed off... ETA calls my teacher today and tells him that they are overbooked!!! so they are refunding our tickets and thats that!!! SO PISSED OFF!!!

If you want scream out sparky... and someone else scream a reply... seeings as i wont be there... let my spirit live on! :)

Would love if notes got forwarded to me... *winks*
What?! That's so bad... poor you... I owe Gem notes from it, so I'll post them for you and Grk_styl too

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by aud
What?! That's so bad... poor you... I owe Gem notes from it, so I'll post them for you and Grk_styl too
Awww thanks aud! You rock.

Thats so sucky Will. Did u send in the money late or something?

Edited: Ohh looky there, I'm an executive member! :p

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
ARGH!!!!!!!!! thats so unfair!
im in the same boat as sparky-duh.!
and grk girl, no... we didnt send in our money late.
our teacher was so peeved... becoz on the note we got, it said we had to pay by a certain date.... and we did.. we got the money and sent it in by the cut off date...
but now, they say its "overbooked", they have to cut off some schools... they really should have organised this much much better.... i mean, even if there is the possibility -and anythings possible!-of being overbooked, they should have mentioned on the note something like " we have (insert number) available sapces, first in first served" type of thing.
i wasnt even totally "wohooo oh yeh" excited about going, but i was looking forward just to see what all the fuss is about, but im just shaking my head in disappointment now because its just unfair.
oh well, what can you do?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
I cant get there, its too far and we didnt have much time to pay/put in N/A's for work. Im a bit disappointed, i did want to go. Its just too far, and I'd hafta get there under my own steam, and its too much $$. But from what AsyLum says, it doesnt sound like I'll be missing out on much anyway...?

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
of course, if anyone wanted to also send ME their notes or generals comments on the day, id be most obliged, too........ LOL hehe (thats if anyone gets a chance to! Im SURE that SOMEBODY will post a new post all about what happens on the day on monday anyway, right guys? all us poor little people who cant go can have a questions and answers session..... LOL)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
So, If I were looking for a bunch of BOS members all I would have to do is look for the mob yelling crude things as loud as they can. Shouldn't be hard.

Will_Sparky, and the rest of you who missed out, have my sympathy. And I know it was unorganised, they sent me and a friend the wrong tickets. Luckily our teacher sorted it out over the phone.

And, by the way, we only recieved notice about the whole thing three days before the cut off for the payment, so it seems to me like one big, unorganised mess.

aud

HSC
There's three out of ten of us going from my school - but my teacher got knocked back~! :D How funny... but I wish she didn't, she could use some seminars on teaching EE2, she's never done it before

slipper

HSC
will be interested to hear about the worth of this.
if its knox teachers giving lectures it will be shit.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I dunno about that, never met a Knox teacher. But I know one of the students from Knox came first in the state foe either Advanced English, or one of the extensions.
They can't be that bad

slipper

HSC
knox teachers are pretty behind the times. ive seen what they give their classes.
if students from their school do well, it's because they're smart and want to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)