• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Extension 2 Workshop Anyone? (1 Viewer)

glo-stick91

HSC
Is anyone going to the English Extension 2 Workshop in Sydney on March 15?

Do any previous attendee's recommend it?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Our teacher asked us last week but the consensus was 'no' lol.
We didn't see the point of paying for a workshop that will just be filled with facts that are too general and not specific to each of our Major Works. The only real incentive for going to it would be for the reflection statement- but there is more then enough information on how to write a successful one all over the net and in school.

Will be going to the Extension I workshop though :)

glo-stick91

HSC
um..somewhere in north sydney?? i think it starts with m, but im probably wrong lol. i'll tell you the exact place when i find my permission note.

But i don't really think i'll be going either. There's only one other person doing EE2 with me so i'd be the one that has to take us up coz she doesn't have a license and our teacher told us to make our own way there anyway.

I think that seminar at sydney harbour at the end of last year will suffice for now.lol

Thanks peeps:)

Ekoolish - when and where is the ext 1 seminar? thanks

Last edited:

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
I think myself and the person (there are only the two of us) in our class will be going to this, subject to whether or not she's able to make it... But if we go we're gonna go up together with our teacher. Our school is subsidising most of the cost for it though (because there are only the two of us) so it won't be TOO much of an issue if it turns out crap (except for the loss of a Saturday) but yeah. Has anyone been in the past?

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
um..somewhere in north sydney?? i think it starts with m, but im probably wrong lol. i'll tell you the exact place when i find my permission note.

But i don't really think i'll be going either. There's only one other person doing EE2 with me so i'd be the one that has to take us up coz she doesn't have a license and our teacher told us to make our own way there anyway.

I think that seminar at sydney harbour at the end of last year will suffice for now.lol

Thanks peeps:)

Ekoolish - when and where is the ext 1 seminar? thanks
Just got the date this week: Sunday 17th May- $40 entry Knox Grammar (that is around Hornsby- Hugh Jackman John Laws and even Gough Whitlam went to school there :) Though the schools been in the papers lately, for other reasons :p

Last edited:

jess39

HSC
It's March 15 at Wenona, in North Sydney. I'm going. Our teacher is making our class (all four of us) go. I hope it's worthwhile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)