extension courses (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hey is anyone here doing extension courses or any other subs that are out of line? fortunately for me ext english is on line but 4u maths is not, and i will have to have some periods real early in the morning (at a quarter to eight!!!! :( ) if so, what times?

freaky.styly

HSC
mmm i have
EE1 then EE2 in my frees last 2 periods on a Wednesday.
EE1 at 720 on a friday morn
and double EE1 on one tuesday arvo every second week (3-4:30)

we haven't even scheduled in extension history yet.
omg...so busy

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
o Don't be so soft. Quarter to eight isn't early. Try waking up at 5:30 for sports training and double maths for first 2 periods.

If you are committed then do it. And ask your teacher if you can bring breakfast to class. Our teacher was kind enough to let the class do it.

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
Part of my maths extension 2 course is not timetabled. I have to do it after school one day a week for 2 hours. It would usually be done in sport but 2 out of the 5 kids doing it plays school cricket.

HSC
when i was at school
i never had a lunch time
jap monday, 4 unit maths wed and fridayand school finished at 11 the other two days
and also on thursday when everyone went home at 11, i had to hang round till 2 30 doing a double of 3 unit followed by 4 unit
monday and tuesdya mornings i had jap and 3 unit at 7 20

but its not too bad, i just learnt not to sleep

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Both MX1 and MX2 are offline at my school. Presently, we're using the 2 hour sport lesson each week, alternating between MX1 and MX2, and two 1 hour morning lessons at 8am each week, alternating between MX2 and MX1.

It's not really that bad, since I have to leave at 7:45 to get to the morning lessons, and I have to leave at 7:50 or so to get the bus anyway.

beve

Jesus
HSC
Extension 1 & 2 English. My EX1 is in a 2 hour block on a wednesday; whilst EE2 is 4-5pm on Thursdays and another hour block in a timeslot yet to be chosen. We only started yesterday XD

I used to do MX1 after school on Tuesday and 3rd period wednesday.

benn07

HSC
2 hrs after school once a week!
oh for extension history!

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
work out offline/online

when 85% of people have a double free or free period on tuesday and thursday 5 & 6 i go
Tuesday & Thursday P5: EE2
Tuesday & Thursday P6: EE1

minijumbuk

┗(^o^ )┓三
HSC
All of our schools' extension subjects are out of line.

HSC
N/A
z600 said:
o Don't be so soft. Quarter to eight isn't early. Try waking up at 5:30 for sports training and double maths for first 2 periods.

If you are committed then do it. And ask your teacher if you can bring breakfast to class. Our teacher was kind enough to let the class do it.
nah, i dont find quarter to eight that bad. its much better than after school, where ur tired and everyone else has gone home and ur stuck at school. i think early morning is good for learning :)

its just cos its take me 40 mins to get to school, so i will have to wake up earlier

it will be much better when i get my Ps :)

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
barbecuedflava said:
nah, i dont find quarter to eight that bad. its much better than after school, where ur tired and everyone else has gone home and ur stuck at school. i think early morning is good for learning :)

its just cos its take me 40 mins to get to school, so i will have to wake up earlier

it will be much better when i get my Ps :)

40mins is not much, lol. get used to it.

7:30 2x a week for MX2, and arvos til 4:30 for german ext.
that effectively means the 6:47 bus in the mornings. not to mention orchestra on two of my other mornings.

farewell, sleep.

ttong

HSC
we have our me2 lessons either when we and the teacher is free, after school and some lunch times,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)