• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Extension dropouts (1 Viewer)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenille
yeah but it has the worst colour scheme ever.
omg my hist. teacher printed out the 'how to be a good housewife' guide to us in class and now its on my wall...my feminist HT got all fired up over it :-s

Last edited:

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
its off a magazine back in the good ol' days but check if ur school/national library might have a record of it or just copy off tenilles sig if she doesnt mind =p ?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Originally posted by nessie_lee
hey amoz..
where do u rekon i could get a copy of that how to be a good house wife thing.... it'd be an interesting read, and good for my PIP (i'm doing the feminist movement) ta :)
just copy and paste a bit of my sig into google and there is a bunch of sites with it and they state where its from.

Aussiechick

HSC
my class started with 12, and there's 8 left now. It runs outside of school time from 2:30-4:30 every tuesday afternoon

super_moron

thanks for all the responses everyone! glad to see im not the only one suffering by having to stay back after school! now i dont just have to feel sorry for myself, ive got lots of people to pity LOL! :wave:

Adeline

HSC
Ext History is a lot of wide reading and also a lot of discussion. My school started with a group of 8 and now we have a group of 15, so it musn't be that bad.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha finally someone who doesnt have DROPOUTS but has EXTRA students!!

trekkie

HSC
Our class started off with 5 people in it, its now down to two, we lost two after the first lesson and the third was only recently, and the other person in the class kinda bugs me

super_moron

only 2 huh! fark...im in almost the same situation as u man...3 people, one whos been seen in public wearing swaztika's and the other is the most annoying, butchest man-girl on earth

charm13

it has most definately happened to me! we started last year with 9 and are now down to 2!! EeEeEk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)