Extracurricular Activities?? (1 Viewer)

Eg155

HSC
At the end of year 12 we get a resume. We were doing a practice run at school (to make people realise how little they do) and then little interviews. The question arose : "what do you do outside of school?"
I had very little to say. I mean if I had a uni interview they would not be interested much :/

So what do you do extracurricularly ?

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Dance, debating, public speaking, debating, charity committee, prefect, volunteering...just off the top of my head for current things. Used to do music,drama, school musicals etc.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Dance, debating, public speaking, debating, charity committee, prefect, volunteering...just off the top of my head for current things. Used to do music,drama, school musicals etc.
Similar here. Theatre productions, debating, Prefecture, clubs, Battle of Bands, Performing Arts Nights.

starshine02

HSC
Wow i feel like i barely do anything! i currently volunteer weekly at a charity shop, play badminton, in choir group and im in a reading club. used to do dance and debating but it got a little too much...

Twinkie_Me

HSC
I work at KFC, am part of Ambassador program and SRC, Boxing, Film-making, Music learning, does making youtube videos count?

I really want to do some volunteering particularly caring and helping others. I reckon it'll nourish my personality.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Also there's always academicy cocorriculars...science comps, SMH Young Writers, NYSF, Olympiads etc. I've been a part of those.

ayeplus_

HSC
I only play piano and seldom volunteer.... I should engage more in being extracurricular. I feel like I haven't achieved much :L
I guess I could also add being a prefect if I end up becoming one, if that counts...

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
Soccer reffing, playing soccer, playing cricket... used to play piano. i barely do anything haha.

mOst_uniQue

HSC
Wow i feel like i barely do anything! i currently volunteer weekly at a charity shop, play badminton, in choir group and im in a reading club. used to do dance and debating but it got a little too much...
oh no! is that all!?!?!?!?!?!?! :'((((((((((

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)