Eyebrows (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Eyebrow Threading uses a piece of thread to pluck the hairs out. Nowhere near me does it, but the youtube videos make it look pretty easy.

I've only had my eyebrows professionally waxed twice, and both times I ended up with one higher than the other. So now I just pluck them myself, and because I have a long fringe it doesn't really matter if I go overboard.

I'll never forget a girl at school who decided to SHAVE her eyebrows..she went straight up from her nose so ended up with a massive gap lol
ahh right, thank you.

and lol at the shaving... use deplilatory cream if you're that desperate to get rid of it easily

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
pluck. agree with what someone said about eyebrow being the most important. some girls can ruin perfectly good faces by overplucking. i know a girl fr school who would pluck the length of them line thin, then at the beginning near the nose go straight from thin to normal thickness. not gradual just a sudden drop. looks fuking retarded.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, this thread reminds me of school.
A guy came one morning and sat with his group of friends, said hi etc, then another dude says "Why do you have stubble between your eyebrows?"

everyone laughed so hard, aahahaha!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
pluck. agree with what someone said about eyebrow being the most important. some girls can ruin perfectly good faces by overplucking. i know a girl fr school who would pluck the length of them line thin, then at the beginning near the nose go straight from thin to normal thickness. not gradual just a sudden drop. looks fuking retarded.
sperm brows

i just pluck mine every week or so, they are blonde so i dont worry too much about stray hairs

and i fill them in EVERY SINGLE DAY otherwise i look retarded

part of the reason i dont like swimming in public is because i dont want to be without my brow powder

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I get mine waxed, because I can't be trusted to pluck them myself...wonky eyebrows suck. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)