Eyebrows (1 Viewer)

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Girls so what do you do to get your eyebrows done? - waxing or threading?

I take threading.

And what shape is best suitable on your face?

My face is broad and I have long eyebrows, so I usually keep 'em arch and medium.

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
i pluck mine, i've only had them waxed once. i have a thing for eyebrows, i always check out other peoples eyebrows for some reason=p

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
I get mine waxed and pluck in between waxings myself.

I just googled threading, have never heard of it before. Does it hurt less than plucking? Where can you get it done, i've never seen it advertised.

HSC
don't wax it. guys like 'em thick... the thicker the better. it's a bonus if your brows cover your eyes. trust me.
I like to accentuate mine with a sharpie. Marry me?:shy:

I put extra virgin olive oil on mine before I go to bed.
Also, I pluck mine. I don't like them too thin. I've seen some girls with brows as thin as threads. Don't like em.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I like my eyebrows to be dark and thick. I am lucky because they are naturally a pretty great shape so I just occasionally pluck a few stray hairs and apply black eyeshadow with an angled eyebrow brush to make them as bold as possible.

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
I get mine waxed and pluck in between waxings myself.

I just googled threading, have never heard of it before. Does it hurt less than plucking? Where can you get it done, i've never seen it advertised.

Threading hurts same as waxing. I personally never tried waxing on brows but for my upper lips.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I hardly have eyebrows to speak of (blonde and fine) so no waxing or threading or anything

I pluck a few strays to keep the shape and colour them in with an eyebrow pencil to you know, prove I have them :/

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i pluck, but make them darker with black eyeliner
however today i forgot my eyeliner, meaning i have to go 2 days with pale eyebrows.
this does not bode well. eyebrows are pretty much the most important feature of people's faces

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I, for one, am proud of my thick teochew eyebrows

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Eyebrow Threading uses a piece of thread to pluck the hairs out. Nowhere near me does it, but the youtube videos make it look pretty easy.

I've only had my eyebrows professionally waxed twice, and both times I ended up with one higher than the other. So now I just pluck them myself, and because I have a long fringe it doesn't really matter if I go overboard.

I'll never forget a girl at school who decided to SHAVE her eyebrows..she went straight up from her nose so ended up with a massive gap lol

untitled....

HSC
I've tried waxing and I must be pretty sensitive because I left with heaps of little red pimples. My eyebrows turned out really good though. I'm super lucky because my mum's a pro at threading so she does them when she has time. You become immune to the pain over time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)