F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I agree with her... we do allow too many bloody useless immigrants into the country.

georgefren

HSC
People like that should be made to get out of our country.

Possibly to make room for immigrants who'll offer much more.

Lentern

HSC
She seems ok to me, got caught up in the wave of nationalism that surrounds those sort of days and under calm reflection realises that she was a goose. Lets not forget eight years ago polls suggested more than half the country said we shouldn't grant Asylum Seekers refuge in the hysteria that surrounded 9/11, are we to sneer at a majority of Australians over that unfortunate period as well?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
i love immigrants because they piss stupid ignorant ppl off

ffs so many useless hyper obese uneducated angry white people in this town

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
"fuck off we're full" isn't a racist statement though. Xenophobic sure, but not racist.

Xenophobia is for scumbags too though.

johony

HSC
didn't mean to be racist? what a fucking dumb piece of bogan shit. i thought people from cherrybrook had above-average intelligence.

btw, on the second photo in the slideshow, theres an asian guy on the right punching the air on the far right. lol?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Immigration is fine - but people should try to adopt similar values to the country they're joining: once they get here they should start drinking till their health is in doubt (and weekly pay is gone), flip a coin regarding their allegiance to the Ford/Holden brigade and hopefully bring on a little bit of domestic violence. Oh yeah, and they've got to call out tall poppies and book worms - we're a lucky country not a smart country - isn't that a question on the citizenship test?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
"fuck off we're full" isn't a racist statement though. Xenophobic sure, but not racist.

Xenophobia is for scumbags too though.
yeah but it's like the whole "hating islam isn't racist" thing

when it's used by idiots there's always racist intent behind it

as opposed to someone intelligent on here debating, i dunno, differences between races at a population level

the idiots just happen to be too illiterate to tell the difference (between racism & xenophobia, or racism & religion)

BigDk

HSC
muslims are pretty retarded though, i mean praying 1000 times a day, facing a particular direction, cant eat pork.... but then they go and steal cars and resell them

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
yeah but it's like the whole "hating islam isn't racist" thing
Exactly my point. Racist has become a scared buzzword, anyone is terrified of being labeled with, when really they should generally be ashamed for their promotion of discrimination and intolerance. The zeitgeist needs to progress from the simplistic "omg racism is bad because hitler did it", to a more complex appreciation of the evil of ignorant hatred.

I suppose for most people, the line between hating cultural, religious or racial differences is vague and blurry at best. I'm probably giving them too much credit, suggesting they fully appreciate the differences between these things, when really they're just generally intolerant of difference.

We can all get behind the fact these people are scumbags. Lynch em' all.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
What race is "fuck off, we're full" discriminating against?

As far as we can tell, it's equally directed towards anglo immigrants from england, kiwi's etc...

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Who gives a shit man. People are entitled to their opinion, no matter how retarded it is.
Agreed. If she went around hassling people or started screaming "fuck off, we're full" at people on the street then she should be reprimanded, otherwise she is entitled to her opinion. All it did was show was how retarded this bitch really is. Further shown when she says "we didn't mean to be racist". LOL yeah, I'm sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)