Facial Hair (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Thats like my brother, he's 21 and when hes cleanly shaven he's asked for ID, when he has facial hair he isn't.. The end.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
When I don't shave, I look like a thirteen year old that's been playing in the waste bin out the back of a hair dressers. I still get asked for ID.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
hfis said:
My comment referred to the spam, eco-terrorist. Tell me, are you this worthless in real life, or do you manufacture this e-persona just so you can delight in finally being able to look down upon someone (albeit someone you created)?

This has gone on long enough. Quit shitting up my thread, Enlightened_One.
If I met you for real then I could look down on you face to face. By the way, I started this thread, if you care to look at the original post.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
If I met you for real then I could look down on you face to face. By the way, I started this thread, if you care to look at the original post.
No, you're wrong.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
on some guys, the 5 oclock shadow/stubble thing looks good as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I personally prefer clean shaven though... especially since i once saw my ex with these longish blonde hairs coming out of his chin... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
llamalope said:
on some guys, the 5 oclock shadow/stubble thing looks good as long as it doesn't get out of hand. I personally prefer clean shaven though... especially since i once saw my ex with these longish blonde hairs coming out of his chin... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
well mine aren't really long and they're dark brown, but they won't be there after tonight

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Riddles said:
it's not that bad. just to make u ppl happy, i shall have a shave tonight. how's that sound?
what do u mean its not that bad, it is hun... thats like making out with a chick hairy arms n legs... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)