Facial Hair (1 Viewer)

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
Riddles said:
to be chewy, i need thick dark hair all over my body. hair is next to non-existant on most of my torso, and it doesn't exist on my back
LOL im playing around brother, dont worry.

G

gigi_love

stubble can be nice and can feel good when kissing and ...i dont know something about it...maybe its just me, but im not fussed facial hair or none, just not a beard , goatees and little stubble is fine and good on the right face.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hfis said:
It makes me think that the man in question is a dirty pot-smoking communist hippy who should be drafted before they have a chance to corrupt youthful females with their backwards leftist views.
rightiooo....
i got the complete opposite..
when some1 says facial hair i dont automatically think of a bum with a long ugly beard lol
i think SEKS. kthnx mua ha ah

im a sucker for a lil goatie or something lol
but i do prefer a nice clean shave.. mmm smoooth :)

facial hair definately has to suit the guy! (same goes for psycho hairdo's mullets n stuff.. lol) each to their own.

sometimes a bit of stubble looks great... but on a boyfriend gets annoying especially when u end up with red marks around your mouth after getting with him lol

G

gigi_love

Hmm yes i can see stubble being annoying after a while, but can feel nice =)
goatee's yes... little stubble moustaches...maybe! depends on the guy really,once again.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Enlightened_One said:
Now you're just acting like a five year old. Go home and grow up, come back when you start hitting puberty, because then you'll know what facial hair really is.
It's not my fault capitalism has crushed your proud communist roots brother.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
'just rolled out of bed' stubble is sexy, but mos or goatees are definately not...
my ex once grew a beard that made him look the spitting image of Britney Spears' trailer trash husband...i made him shave it the minute i saw him, and made it known that gross beards=no sex.

cayte

5 o'clock shadow = good, stubble rash = bad, manicured gt = sexy, bare-patches and bum-fluff = too young for you, full beard = cross the road and don't make eye contact.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I hate kissing a guy who needs to shave, it sometimes rubs my skin and makes it hurt.
Moustaches are generally fugly, as are big beards... goatees can be hot, but it they have to be on the right guy.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I think calvin klein underwear model stubble is hot.
If a guy had a full beard and moustache i wouldnt be keen because i'd feel like i was having a pash with a friends dad or something.
But yeah i like it when boyfriends are clean shaven so you can go for hours and not look like katie holmes after a night with tom.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
facial hair dont suit me at all so whenever i go out i mostly make sure im babyface

shaving is such a pain though so when i plan on jus lazing around the house i dont both even though after a few days it gets pretty thick, im manly ;)

when i was shaving i once shaved all but the two inner parts of the mustache so it was like hitler style lol my family wasnt too impressed

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i wish i could wear a hitler mo...but my family would be even more unimpressed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)