facial masks (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I like the body shop face masks, for me they work very well and they do smell lovely.

Um They are not too expensive (i think they start at about $20) and i've found they are really good, i've got two - a blue corn (which is a bit more of a pore clenser / mud mask) and a honey oat scrub (which is a bit more mostursing and as it says a scrub)

kaylz

HSC
www.livingnature.co.nz
All of their products are amazing, and the prices are pretty good. I'd recommend shopping online though - the only place I've seen it in a shop in Australia was at Bondi Junction and it was just that bit more expensive. Also, if you want a basic oil control mask just go to Paddington markets. There's a stall that does mask powder mix sachets for like $3 or $4 each - you just add water. I got a really nice red clay mask from there as well as this lavender one.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
kaylz said:
www.livingnature.co.nz
All of their products are amazing, and the prices are pretty good. I'd recommend shopping online though - the only place I've seen it in a shop in Australia was at Bondi Junction and it was just that bit more expensive. Also, if you want a basic oil control mask just go to Paddington markets. There's a stall that does mask powder mix sachets for like $3 or $4 each - you just add water. I got a really nice red clay mask from there as well as this lavender one.
stockists methinks

and the markets ones sound good since they're so cheap

kimmi06

HSC
If you're already using the ProActiv range, why don't you just use the ProActiv face mask too? I use ProActiv too and the face mask seems to work a charm.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
The Body shop has a great range of beauty masks. The blue corn mask combines a scrub and cleanser which really deep cleansers your skin. They also have a tea tree mask which is really good if you have oily or acne prone skin. Even though they're a little pricey, they're pretty good. You can also get a free sample of a product of you ask one of sale assisants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)