• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Faculty of Science Transition Workshop 05' (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I was...t2? up the front. Yes I believe I was t2, which means I was on the opposite side of the room. However I probably saw you as I "mingled" through the room before trying to escape to the biology room. What do you look like? Do you wear glasses?

tennille

HSC
yulia said:
I think I remember you...
My hair is brown and was tied up in a bun, and I wore glasses (wore because I don't wear them all the time). ;)

zeropoint

HSC
Tennille said:
My hair is brown and was tied up in a bun, and I wore glasses (wore because I don't wear them all the time). ;)
Were you by any chance in the tour led by BCST dude?

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Wow...so many ppl were in 251...i was in 275.....I met 3 BoSers (they didn't see me but I could tell by there name tags) and 1 BoSer recognised me when I wrote down my email addy.....

I had heaps of fun.....met so many great ppl

Last edited:

zeropoint

HSC
Lol. So that was you. I was the guy wearing the white stripey fcuk shirt and black jeans.

zeropoint

HSC
By the way, did you meet LoneShadow? He and I were talking throughout most of that tour.

Generator

HSC
N/A
I hope that you all enjoyed the day and will at least know a few friendly faces when uni starts next week.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
zeropoint said:
By the way, did you meet LoneShadow? He and I were talking throughout most of that tour.
Unfortunately no...the meet up at the chem building turned out to be unsuccessful...lol.

Thanks Generator.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oh yeah, if anyone was in 250 i was up the front for celebrity heads, as townie alluded to earlier.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
kekeke so lonely shadow ended goin?! lolz... now ready to be crushed by enormous, unbearable moral judgement!!! XD

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
kekeke so lonely shadow ended goin?! lolz... now ready to be crushed by enormous, unbearable moral judgement!!! XD
lol......sorry to disapoint u...:p.....but......but I didn't sneak in....:D

there were about 15-25 others who hadn't registered on time....:eek:....we paid by cash on entery.

Although I could've sneaked in...but when I saw 2 nice lookin duckies apear beside my ears with very untrust worthy grins on their faces, urging me to enter......Instantly, I knew that xiaoie most be onto something....so I defied their devilish temptings....and paid my lovely lovely $10 note....WaAaAaAAAAAaaa...my lovely blue money.....I wan it back.....:p

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
The arts one was waaaaaay better, WAAAAAAAAY better and had HEAPS better food...instead of a packet of biscuits it was like...nice pastries...danishes, crossiants, quiches....mmmmm oh the joy.

tennille

HSC
llamalope said:
I dunno.... i didn't really like the day THAT much... it wasn't as helpful as it could have been. But I met some ok people, which was a relief

needless to say... the food was crap as.

thank goodness I brought my own lunch :D
The food was crap. I had a pumpkin, lettuce and sundried tomato sandwich. What the hell is that? The sundried tomatoes tasted horrible as well. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)