Failed english exam (1 Viewer)

jmlet

HSC
N/A
Dw bruh I f33ls u about engrish, just one more year then we will never touch that shit again. Just hope I can maintain my middle rank to the end :/

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
f33ls r strong bruh
i f33l ya

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
i wish we went to the same school so i could have someone feel my pain :((( everyone was like "this is the most easiest test" meanwhile i'm just chillin in class T^T
Bruh dis woman is topping her cohort in English, when she means difficult, it means she's getting 80%+, she ain't feelin ya man

f33ls r strong bruh
i f33l ya
:(

leehuan

HSC
Bruh dis woman is topping her cohort in English, when she means difficult, it means she's getting 80%+, she ain't feelin ya man

:(

Huh, nobody told me this

jmlet

HSC
N/A
no comment
when a friend says "i got a shit mark, yours can't be that bad" *shows 13/15*
i question myself

Sien

HSC
no comment
when a friend says "i got a shit mark, yours can't be that bad" *shows 13/15*
i question myself
If I didn't give up on the essay part, I would've probs got 13 but oh well I can feel my marks dying in my upcoming speech task

jmlet

HSC
N/A
If I didn't give up on the essay part, I would've probs got 13 but oh well I can feel my marks dying in my upcoming speech task

in the boat of f33ls
smash this speech for your long lost english soulmate
My speech is after trials lord... i'll probably s-s-s-s-s--s-stt-st-st-u-stu--stut-stut-xstue-stuteerr stutter non stop like tony abbott
If tony can do it... we can do it

wish you well friend :3

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
m8 it's 1 fucking exam

just chill

study hard

reap benefits

spiderman never gave up and that guy had a hard fucking life what with getting his uncle killed, Gwen dying b/c he was too slow to catch her, and pregnant Mary Jane dying from radiation poisoning that was caused by spiderman's own radioactivity

I think you can handle HSC english lol

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
i wish we went to the same school so i could have someone feel my pain :((( everyone was like "this is the most easiest test" meanwhile i'm just chillin in class T^T
I'm the kind of person who is bad with on-the-spot writing (unseen). This is why I just expose myself to a lot of texts and essay questions (likewise in Economics and Business). Don't beat yourself up over a Listening task, I think its hard to be a great on-the-spot essay writer, just keep plowing through the other assessments and catch up that way.

jmlet

HSC
N/A
Just got my essay back today and i just passed 10/20 although i dont have my rank for english :(
Well i already discovered my english future

Sien

HSC
Just got my essay back today and i just passed 10/20 although i dont have my rank for english :(
Are your teachers harsh markers tho? It might be that

jmlet

HSC
N/A
Are your teachers harsh markers tho? It might be that

majority of the year have really good marks (english cohort is strong af)

realityi just suck balls at english LOL
oh well
guess I'll be working towards a maths degree for uni if i fail english

leehuan

HSC
majority of the year have really good marks (english cohort is strong af)

realityi just suck balls at english LOL
oh well
guess I'll be working towards a maths degree for uni if i fail english
I personally love my maths and want to do a maths degree myself, but can I ask why? There's always other pathways e.g. engineering

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
No worries, you don't need English in your life all good.

jmlet

HSC
N/A
I personally love my maths and want to do a maths degree myself, but can I ask why? There's always other pathways e.g. engineering
well technically i want to do primary education but with these english results i'm pretty sure i can't get into the course lol. I dont even know what a maths degree is (im pretty confused with all these uni course) well maybe i should pursue some secondary maths teacher?
I dont really have a thing for engineering... more like i'm not math obsessed (just maths is one of the most easiest subject to understand). I do enjoy sciencey stuff but i really want to pursue a teaching degree (not english... hands down never touching that subject)

leehuan

HSC
well technically i want to do primary education but with these english results i'm pretty sure i can't get into the course lol. I dont even know what a maths degree is (im pretty confused with all these uni course) well maybe i should pursue some secondary maths teacher?
I dont really have a thing for engineering... more like i'm not math obsessed (just maths is one of the most easiest subject to understand). I do enjoy sciencey stuff but i really want to pursue a teaching degree (not english... hands down never touching that subject)
If you want to do a maths degree you do have a ton of fields opened up to you e.g. finance but you have to pick one.

Education does require the 3 band 5 rule now. You may want to transfer in

jmlet

HSC
N/A
If you want to do a maths degree you do have a ton of fields opened up to you e.g. finance but you have to pick one.

Education does require the 3 band 5 rule now. You may want to transfer in
that really whacked me hard in the chest
maybe i should slide away from maths degree...yeah probably best
but i'm pretty sure for secondary teaching you dont need the 3 band 5 rule?

ming mong

HSC
I think the most important thing is to let yourself get sad over your marks for a short while (let's be realistic. We all get sad over bad marks and need some time for the wounds to fade) but to soon pick yourself up and not get yourself discouraged forever. This might or might not be an encouraging story, but my friend got 4/20 for an essay for his TRIALS and was completely crushed for a week or so, but he got his shit together and sent his essays to be feedbacked by people OTHER than his teachers as well. He tried really hard and got a band 6 in the end.

So HOPE IS NOT LOST!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)