• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Failing Maths (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Is it too late to pick up on horrific 2 U maths marks this late in the term with approx 4 assesments to go and 2 already done (failing 1 )

Winston

HSC
If you're talking about Year 12... it would be a piece of cake :)... just whip your next assessment and ace your trial :)

Juliet

HSC
Get a tutor and fast, also grab some motivation. :)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
You've got 4 assessments to go? Lucky.. wish I had that many to bring back the marks... we've got one more test, and the Trial, and thats it :p
And yes, I think it's possible.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
u can always catch up......like for me i wasn't first in 2u till the trials ....but then i caught up in the trials n ended up cuming first......same for physics n chem , i only became first after the trials......( GO Me!!!!:D:D) so u can always catch up , provided u work ur butt offf!!!!!!!

Doraa__

HSC
Im failing maths at the monet getting in the 40s which suks.
in year 7 and 8 i would flogg it but now im going downhill :burn:

I really want to do well.. anyone know tips on how to study or ways of dealing with this type of stress?

Woteva636

HSC
Yeah, make sure you understand the concepts before you move on, thats one thing me and my mates found even though we did the Prelim and HSC 2 unit courses in 14 months, we made sure we knew what was going on in each exercise before we moved on to the next one.

good luck picking your mark up:)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
isnt it too late to drop to general?
hmm not necessarily. but i would suggest that you just keep listening in class, doing the homework and studying effectively (as mentioned by others consider tutoring) and you can definately improve your overall performance. after all, the trials and hsc exams provide a great opportunity to make up a lot of progress markwise.

easier said than done though, but definately possible

suliana

HSC
same! 1 test n my 1/2 yearly i just passed n got low 50's but then we had a logs n exponentital test 2dae which was worth 15% and i'm sure i failed that!

so i've lost all hope of passing 2 unit in da hsc=(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)