Fake UAI (1 Viewer)

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
put ur 1/2 yearly results into SAM and post what uai u get. Just for fun...mine is 95.6:eek:

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
robo-andie said:
60.65 < how incredibly sad of me....
well my bro got less that 30...in the read thing...u got more than double that. id say ur doing ok :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
At this point you can’t accurately predict your UAI, actually you never really can. So remember SAM is only to be used as an estimate\guide.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
At this point you can’t accurately predict your UAI, actually you never really can. So remember SAM is only to be used as an estimate\guide.
wow, thanks for ur input. As I said, can't people reply properly? Thats precisely why i wrote 'Fake UAI". Geez...

robo-andie

HSC
Meh, I am fully aware my Half Yearly results are WAY! off being what my HSC results will be.

I know I am doing fine :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
robo-andie said:
10 more MP for all!

Surprisingly, SAM predicted 96-97 from beginning to end of my HSC and said the same thing once it got my actual results. Oh, how that 97 varied with the real thing...

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
omigodwhenover said:
wow, thanks for ur input. As I said, can't people reply properly? Thats precisely why i wrote 'Fake UAI". Geez...
Of course people can read properly….but you seem to want to personally attack everyone , so good luck with the HSC and how different your ‘fake UAI’ will be compared to the ‘real UAI’ – unless you can of course maintain your ranks\marks.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Your raw marks in assessments are, more often than not, a very poor indication of your HSC marks. Just keep that in mind.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
i mean, if i put mine in, ill get about 60.

of course, in the real thing, my schools better than yours and i will get about 95.

stop trying to make yourself seem good with that attitude son.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
The careers adviser at school is putting everyone's raw half yearly marks into a program just like sam. I think she is a complete idiot. She put mine in and said I would get 83, SAM basically said pretty much the same, like 82.8

I just can't believe she would do this for people. It either makes people depressed or gives them false expectations.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Of course people can read properly….but you seem to want to personally attack everyone , so good luck with the HSC and how different your ‘fake UAI’ will be compared to the ‘real UAI’ – unless you can of course maintain your ranks\marks.
ok im sorry if i offended you in some way??? I didnt realise it was that upsetting! As I said when i first started it: "Just for fun".

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I wasn't upset, but next time you 'really' need help people may not be so willing to help you.

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Bookie said:
i mean, if i put mine in, ill get about 60.

of course, in the real thing, my schools better than yours and i will get about 95.

stop trying to make yourself seem good with that attitude son.
i know, it sucks living in a tiny inbred town with crap schools...well the only schools that are good are catholic and i cant afford them. And by the way, Im female...

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ahh.. 69.70

well... if it wasnt for the damn 1/2 yearlies... it would be above 85

omigodwhenover

gotta love the HSC...
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I wasn't upset, but next time you 'really' need help people may not be so willing to help you.
Ok fair enough. Lets forget it ever happened :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)